The name Centanni derives from the hope that the durable design can last 100 years.
Created using larch wood and oak, the design uses no glue or screws. Instead sections are slotted together using a system of tenons and wedges.
Italian brand Discipline launched in Milan this year. The Centanni Stool will be available at the end of September and Helsinki Design Week runs from 6-16th September.
- Mini Capsule Hotel by Atelier Van Liesho…ut
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswijk… for Moooi
- Philippe Starck launches MASS cycling co…llection at Eurobike
- Nismo smartwatch by Nissan
- Sempé w103 by Inga Sempé for Wästberg…
- 10 designs for the future of space trave…l
- Ink Blot Collection by Sandra Backlund
- Dezeen archive: candle holders
- Akihiro Mizuuchi makes Lego bricks from …chocolate
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories