The name Centanni derives from the hope that the durable design can last 100 years.
Created using larch wood and oak, the design uses no glue or screws. Instead sections are slotted together using a system of tenons and wedges.
Italian brand Discipline launched in Milan this year. The Centanni Stool will be available at the end of September and Helsinki Design Week runs from 6-16th September.
- Crave's USB-chargeable vibrator doubles …as a pendant necklace
- Serpentine by Eléonore Nalet
- Flat-pack furniture assembled with magne…ts by Benjamin Vermeulen
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- Daniel Widrig uses DIY 3D printing proce…ss to produce pixellated stool
- Monochrome graphics create optical illus…ions at Tobias Rehberger's solo exhibition
- Interview with Nick Regan of Laikingland
- Design Academy Eindhoven in Milan
- Arena Homme + by Neville Brody
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories