The name Centanni derives from the hope that the durable design can last 100 years.
Created using larch wood and oak, the design uses no glue or screws. Instead sections are slotted together using a system of tenons and wedges.
Italian brand Discipline launched in Milan this year. The Centanni Stool will be available at the end of September and Helsinki Design Week runs from 6-16th September.
- Brogue Light by Daniel Schofield for D…eadgood
- Arne Jacobsen Station and Roman watche…s at Dezeen Watch Store
- MU Cutlery by Toyo Ito for Alessi
- Hall Stand by Nick Fraser
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger for Lo…renz at Dezeen Watch Store
- ChargerFrame by Naolab
- SCP launches Autumn Winter 2014 collec…tion during London Design Festival
- Note Design Studio designs colourful a…sh tables for Fogia
- Moss: Los Angeles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories