The name Centanni derives from the hope that the durable design can last 100 years.
Created using larch wood and oak, the design uses no glue or screws. Instead sections are slotted together using a system of tenons and wedges.
Italian brand Discipline launched in Milan this year. The Centanni Stool will be available at the end of September and Helsinki Design Week runs from 6-16th September.
- Paul Cocksedge's Double O bike lights sl…ot securely around a D-lock
- Dick, Pussy & Ass by Arik Levy
- Loremo lightweight car concept
- Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur 2
- Cupnoodle Forms by Nendo
- Cardboard Bicycle by Izhar Gafni
- Michael Anastassiades creates minimal li…ghting designs from glowing spheres
- OS & OOS upholsters Keystone chair in Ra…f Simons' Kvadrat textiles
- The Makings of Luxury accessories collec…tion demonstrates contemporary craft techniques
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories