The bench will be made from a single piece of wood supported by equally spaced legs, with seat backs arranged at various angles along its length similar to the six-seater version (above).
Chairs and benches in the Bodge range are usually made from oak (above and below), however this unique piece will be made from olive ash.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents - find out more here.
- Embroidery Chairs by Johan Lindstén
- Dream music video by Cauboyz
- The Clock Clock by Humans Since 1982
- Lucy McRae envisions a human vacuum cham…ber for the future of space travel
- Sunset Camera by Leo Lindroos
- Ron Arad: Restless at the Barbican
- Dewar Glassware by David Derksen
- ODO and CODO by Digital Forming
- WikiGlasses by Lynton Pepper
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories