The bench will be made from a single piece of wood supported by equally spaced legs, with seat backs arranged at various angles along its length similar to the six-seater version (above).
Chairs and benches in the Bodge range are usually made from oak (above and below), however this unique piece will be made from olive ash.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents - find out more here.
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- Fritz Hansen reintroduces Arne Jacobse…n chair with new wooden legs
- Skew by Ross McBride at Dezeen Watch S…tore
- New Vespa S by Piaggio
- Maxime Loiseau's streamlined headphone…s feature printed electronics
- Tamago by Merci Design
- Zanotta launches "shelves on legs" by …Frank Rettenbacher
- Sneaker Speaker by Ray Kingston Inc.
- The Workshop Chair by Jerszy Seymour
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories