The bench will be made from a single piece of wood supported by equally spaced legs, with seat backs arranged at various angles along its length similar to the six-seater version (above).
Chairs and benches in the Bodge range are usually made from oak (above and below), however this unique piece will be made from olive ash.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents - find out more here.
- Interview with Benjamin Hubert
- OMA designs installation for the launch …of furniture collection by Maarten van Severen
- Backstage – A Sideview on the Moroso D…esign Collection at Gallery 113
- Merel Witteman's Aversive Aesthetics pho…tos are designed to trigger disgust
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Gabr…ielle Ammann
- Eugene lounge chair by Stefan Diez for e…15
- Table Vic by Elemento Diseño
- Cardon Copy by Cardon Webb
- Analarm by Industrial Facility
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories