The bench will be made from a single piece of wood supported by equally spaced legs, with seat backs arranged at various angles along its length similar to the six-seater version (above).
Chairs and benches in the Bodge range are usually made from oak (above and below), however this unique piece will be made from olive ash.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents - find out more here.
- Inserper-able by Rolf Sachs
- Ron Arad's Spring furniture collection "…turned the direction of Moroso"
- Totem by Boym Partners
- Oslo by Angell, Wyller & Aarseth for Ber…nhardt Design
- Leaf by Broberg & Ridderstråle for Muut…o
- Feathr launches wallpaper by tattooists,… graffiti artists and surfwear designers
- B60 Sloop by John Pawson and Luca Brenta
- New furniture and lighting collection by… Resident
- Tax Forms by FormNation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories