The bench will be made from a single piece of wood supported by equally spaced legs, with seat backs arranged at various angles along its length similar to the six-seater version (above).
Chairs and benches in the Bodge range are usually made from oak (above and below), however this unique piece will be made from olive ash.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents - find out more here.
- Tom Dixon Shop by Studio Toogood
- Corbeille by Amaury Poudray for Fabrica
- LDN by Ross Lovegrove and NYC by KiBiSi …for Biomega
- Coat Hanger by Naruse Inokuma Architects
- Dezeen's top four collections from this …year's RCA fashion design graduates
- Assemblage 2 by Toogood at Natura Morta
- Dezeen archive: hair
- Welded Stools by Studio Libertiny
- Travelator catwalk carries models around… House of Holland fashion show
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories