Dezeen Watch Store: new in at Dezeen Watch Store this week is Dark Noon by Japanese designers Nendo for Danish brand Noon. Each watch in the collection tells time in its own unique way. Gear (above), tells time using a collection of gears that rotate around each other as time passes.
Times (above) features a set of 12 smaller clock faces which replace the traditional numbers on the face. The time is displayed via a traditional minute hand and a floating, truncated hour hand that moves around the smaller clock faces.
Line uses two dotted lines to represent the hands of the timepiece, one marking the hour and the other the minutes. Every hour when the hands align, the dots line up to make one complete straight line.
The Dark Noon collection is available to buy online or over the phone. The collection is also available at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP. Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- The Reflection Range by Kim Thome at S…how RCA 2012
- Nonsystem by Su Jung-Cheng
- Rocky collection by PearsonLloyd
- Bottle watch is based on "graphic foll…y that intrigued me" says Sam Hecht
- Movie: Ross Lovegrove on his Solar Tre…e at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Once Upon a Dream by Mathieu Lehanneur… for Veuve Clicquot
- Will.i.am launches eyewear range with …designer George Gorrow
- New photos of Vitra Edition 2007
- Stone by Denis Guidone now available a…t Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories