London Design Festival: in addition to our Dezeen Super Store in the Seven Dials area of Covent Garden, Dezeen Watch Store will be popping up at two different locations from tomorrow: designjunction and 100% Design.
At both locations you will be able to browse our carefully curated selection of watches by boutique brands and named designers, including the bestselling Uniform Wares and VOID collections. Plus you can pick up a copy of the Dezeen Book of Ideas (below) for just £10 during the festival.
Thursday 20 September: 10am - 7pm
Friday 21 September: 10am – 6pm
Saturday 22 September: 10am – 6pm
Sunday 23 September: 10am – 5pm
The Sorting Office
21-31 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1BA
Wednesday 19 September: 10am - 7pm
Thursday 20 September: 10am - 9pm
Friday 21 September: 10am – 7pm
Saturday 22 September: 10am – 5pm
Earls Court Exhibition Centre 2
London SW5 9TA
Dezeen Super Store
1 July – 30 September 2012
Monday to Saturday: 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
38 Monmouth Street
Dezeen's London Design Festival map
Dezeen's free London Design Festival map (above) lists all the events going on across the city this week. We'll be updating it over the coming days with extra information on our highlights so keep checking back. Explore the larger version of this map here.
- Matthew Hilton at 100% Design
- Siren MP3 player by PearsonLloyd
- "I started my company with a completely …bogus business plan" - Janne Kyttanen
- New Resin Series by Jo Nagasaka for Esta…blished & Sons
- Mezzanine by Constance Guisset
- Roll & Hill presents seven new product l…ines in New York
- "We're a haberdashery for technology and… education" - Technology Will Save Us
- Aurélie Blanchard makes over the cantee…n in Gehry's Vitra Factory Building
- Advances in digital interfaces will lead… to a "new beginning in music"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories