Our end of summer sale now features three of Hong Kong watch brand Ziiiro's designs; Gravity, Orbit and Aurora. Each watch tells time in its own unique way without using traditional hands. Gravity (above) uses two coloured rings which resemble rotating comets to indicate the time. Now only £80.00 (UK and EU) or £66.67 (rest of the world). Get yours here »
Aurora (above) tells time using two transparent colour-gradient disks, one blue and one yellow. The disks move over each other as time passes, changing the face of the watch throughout the day. Now only £95.00 (UK and EU) or £79.17 (rest of the world). Buy now »
Orbit (above) is the third watch in the Ziiiro collection to be further reduced in the end of summer sale. Instead of traditional hands, Orbit uses two coloured planets that rotate around the face to mark the hour and the minutes. Now only £80.00 (UK and EU) or £66.67 (rest of the world). Buy now »
Check out all of our sale watches online plus this is your last chance to buy at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop, which is only open until 30 September. Don’t forget you can get 10% off any product at Dezeen Super Store at 38 Monmouth Street, London WC2 with this flyer.
- Gareth Pugh brings his "modern armour" b…ack to London for Autumn Winter 2015
- Ryosuke Fukusada designs wooden lightbul…b for Ledon
- Set expanding shelving by Stephanie Horn…ig
- Found by Oscar Diaz
- Secret Operation 610 by Rietveld Landsca…pe and Studio Frank Havermans
- André Fu creates "modern Asian" install…ation for COS presentation in Hong Kong
- Crockery by Max Lamb for 1882 Ltd.
- Beyond Object presents minimal metallic …stationery by Poetic Lab
- Nike GS football boot by Nike
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories