Dutch studio i29 have coated everything in grey at this pop-up furniture shop in Amsterdam.
Located inside fashion store SPRMRKT, the As Good As New concession is the launchpad for the designers' new furniture collection, created from second hand pieces they've found in flea markets and charity shops.
An industrial spray-on plastic creates a homogenous layer of matte grey over everything.
"We chose this material because it sticks to almost everything, and is very durable," designer Jeroen Dellensen told Dezeen.
The shop is furnished like an old-fashioned living room, with a chandelier, a globe, a hunting trophy and pair of old boots.
"We selected quite outspoken and weird items," explained Dellensen. "In the same finish, the collection of furniture becomes a powerful unified sculptural image and has a surreal alienating effect."
Other objects in the space include mannequins, ornaments and a set of vintage pedal bins.
Similar projects we've featured include an apartment with furniture covered in sticky tape and an abandoned office where everything is painted white.
- Orlebar Brown by Post-Office
- Staggered signage hides the contents of …Amsterdam design shop by i29
- Green Void by LAVA
- Blu Apple by Budi Pradono architects
- More from Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Post Fossil at 21_21 Design Sight
- Carlos Monsiváis Personal Library by JS…a
- Burrell Street Sexual Health Centre by U…rban Salon
- The Ideal House by OMA and AMO for Prada
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories