Dutch studio i29 have coated everything in grey at this pop-up furniture shop in Amsterdam.
Located inside fashion store SPRMRKT, the As Good As New concession is the launchpad for the designers' new furniture collection, created from second hand pieces they've found in flea markets and charity shops.
An industrial spray-on plastic creates a homogenous layer of matte grey over everything.
"We chose this material because it sticks to almost everything, and is very durable," designer Jeroen Dellensen told Dezeen.
The shop is furnished like an old-fashioned living room, with a chandelier, a globe, a hunting trophy and pair of old boots.
"We selected quite outspoken and weird items," explained Dellensen. "In the same finish, the collection of furniture becomes a powerful unified sculptural image and has a surreal alienating effect."
Other objects in the space include mannequins, ornaments and a set of vintage pedal bins.
Similar projects we've featured include an apartment with furniture covered in sticky tape and an abandoned office where everything is painted white.
- B&B Italia Showroom by Pitsou Kedem
- Au Pain Doré bakery by Naturehumaine …features slatted wood ceiling
- Movie: Skyhouse by David Hotson and Gh…islaine Viñas
- Curving walls create arched avenue thr…ough wedding planning venue by Ryo Matsui Architects
- Little Joe Woman at The Beach House by… MAKE Creative
- Dover Street Market fashion store open…s in New York
- Old Street Kobiteh by Nelson Chow
- Designed in Hackney: Designs of the Ye…ar exhibition by Michael Marriott
- SUPPA Sneaker Boutique by Daniele Luci…ano Ferrazzano
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories