The solar powered Sol watch is now half price in our end of summer sale at Dezeen Watch Store. Designed by Shin Azumi for Japanese brand IDEA, Sol is reduced to only £40.00 (UK and EU) or £33.33 (rest of the world). Buy now »
Azumi set out to celebrate his love of sunshine and solar power with the Sol watch. Instead of attempting to hide the photovoltaic cell, he instead positioned it at the front of the moulded polyurethane strap to give it the same prominence as the digital display.
Check out all of our sale watches online plus this is your last chance to buy at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop, which is only open until 30 September. Don’t forget you can get 10% off any product at Dezeen Super Store at 38 Monmouth Street, London WC2 with this flyer.
- Tom Dixon in Milan
- Fredrik Wallner's bathroom furniture for… Swoon can be customised online
- Thomas Heatherwick: "We don’t work in …two dimensions"
- "You don't have to be an expert to do am…azing things" - Sugru founder
- OMA, Renzo Piano, BIG and Steven Holl bu…ild Lego structures for Olafur Eliasson installation
- Brass tools and silk apparel for mining …the world's most abundant mineral
- Andrés Jaque's giant water purifier unv…eiled in MoMA PS1 courtyard
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories