The Normal Vivid watch designed by Tokyo designer Ross McBride is now only £100.00 (UK and EU) or £83.33 (rest of the world) in the Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale. Buy now »
The hour hand of this watch is actually the brightly coloured disk of the face, as time passes the disk subtly reveals the numbered face below through the cutaway shape of the hour marker.
Available in navy blue, light blue, green or magenta, this colourful watch features an adjustable stainless-steel mesh strap.
Check out all of our sale watches online plus this is your last chance to buy at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop, which is only open until 30 September. Don’t forget you can get 10% off any product at Dezeen Super Store at 38 Monmouth Street, London WC2 with this flyer.
- Thanks for the Sun colour-changing lamps… by Arnout Meijer
- Enamel by Hella Jongerius
- Mark Braun celebrates "craft of making" …with Metro watch for Nomos Glashütte
- Yusuke Seki showcases fragile hemp texti…les across banks of metal rods
- The Toaster Project by Thomas Thwaites
- MC Escher illustrations inform stands fo…r glass lamps by Note Design Studio
- 100% Inspiration: Dominic McCausland
- Pole by Paul Cocksedge
- Fold Pot by Emanuele Pizzolorusso expand…s around growing plants
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories