The Normal Vivid watch designed by Tokyo designer Ross McBride is now only £100.00 (UK and EU) or £83.33 (rest of the world) in the Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale. Buy now »
The hour hand of this watch is actually the brightly coloured disk of the face, as time passes the disk subtly reveals the numbered face below through the cutaway shape of the hour marker.
Available in navy blue, light blue, green or magenta, this colourful watch features an adjustable stainless-steel mesh strap.
Check out all of our sale watches online plus this is your last chance to buy at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop, which is only open until 30 September. Don’t forget you can get 10% off any product at Dezeen Super Store at 38 Monmouth Street, London WC2 with this flyer.
- Per Finne's Umami Santoku knife combin…es Norwegian and Japanese design
- Theo at The Temporium
- Vera & Kyte creates colourful furnitur…e collection from lacquered steel
- Architect silhouettes pose inside icon…ic windows for Federico Babina's Archiwindow series
- Lumps of charcoal suspended in mid air… create outlines of classical architecture and furniture
- Touch Lamp Vase by Roger Arquer for Bo…sa
- Ink Blot Collection by Sandra Backlund
- Trilogy by Karen Ryan
- Energy-conscious design exhibition in …Paris 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories