World Architecture Festival 2012: here's a slideshow of images of the Fazenda Boa Vista Golf Clubhouse by Brazilian architect Isay Weinfeld, which was named World's Best Sport Building at the World Architecture Festival this week.
Located 100 kilometres from São Paulo, the two-storey clubhouse serves two 18-hole courses at the Fazenda Boa Vista leisure complex.
Concrete encases the lower floor of the building, which is sunken into the sloping landscape, while the upper floor comprises a sequence of rooms and terraces with glass walls and a chunky timber frame.
We've now announced winners for all the awards, including World Building of the Year, Future Project of the Year and Landscape of the Year, as well as all the category winners from day one and day two.
Dezeen is media partner for the World Architecture Festival, which took place at the Marina Bay Sands hotel and conference centre in Singapore. You can follow all our coverage of the event here, including a series of movies we filmed with programme director Paul Finch.
We're also filming movies with some of the winners, which we'll be featuring on Dezeen very soon.
- Auditorium and Congress Center in Morro …Jable by Menis Arquitectos
- House in Futako-Shinchi by Tato Architec…ts
- Hollow concrete blocks form a textured f…rontage for Wuyang Architecture's student shower block
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: Rafael Viño…ly
- Hauptschule Rattenberg by Daniel Fügens…chuh
- Rogers Stirk Harbour's Cheesegrater skys…craper documented in timelapse film
- Hilltop staircase by NEXT Architects cre…ates the illusion of an endless walkway
- House-shaped doorways puncture Hazukashi… House by Alts Design Office
- Infant Educational Centre Cullar Vega by… Solinas + Verd Arquitectos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories