World Architecture Festival 2012: here's a slideshow of images of the Fazenda Boa Vista Golf Clubhouse by Brazilian architect Isay Weinfeld, which was named World's Best Sport Building at the World Architecture Festival this week.
Located 100 kilometres from São Paulo, the two-storey clubhouse serves two 18-hole courses at the Fazenda Boa Vista leisure complex.
Concrete encases the lower floor of the building, which is sunken into the sloping landscape, while the upper floor comprises a sequence of rooms and terraces with glass walls and a chunky timber frame.
We've now announced winners for all the awards, including World Building of the Year, Future Project of the Year and Landscape of the Year, as well as all the category winners from day one and day two.
Dezeen is media partner for the World Architecture Festival, which took place at the Marina Bay Sands hotel and conference centre in Singapore. You can follow all our coverage of the event here, including a series of movies we filmed with programme director Paul Finch.
We're also filming movies with some of the winners, which we'll be featuring on Dezeen very soon.
- Treehouse by Nicko Björn Elliott
- Jun Igarashi's Case house comes with two… twisting staircases
- Duggan Morris uses simple brickwork and …golden steel for canalside housing
- FRAC Marseille by Kengo Kuma and Associa…tes
- Brick Tectonics by Ricardo Ploemen
- Three white walls front Ripple house by …Kichi Architectural Design
- Naturehumaine's steel-clad Sorel House d…esigned to stand out from its neighbours
- Casax5 by MZC Architettura
- Celluloid Jam by Norisada Maeda Atelier
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories