Like a pocket watch, Take Time has a long strap that loops at one end, so it can be worn on the wrist or fastened to clothing.
When worn on the wrist, the loop wraps around the face to give it the shape of a traditional watch.
Alternatively, the wearer can thread the face through the loop and secure the watch around a bag or belt.
The watch has a silicone rubber strap and currently comes in black, white, blue or grey.
Take Time is available for pre-order now with an estimated dispatch date of 22 October and free shipping included.
- Blooming Structures by Sivan Royz
- dezeen interviews... Murray Moss
- GIGS.2.GO by Bolt Group
- Zarb Champagne by THEY
- Art Works by Harri Koskinen for Iittala
- Repacked by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Ammonite by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for… Meta
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Ross Lovegrove for KnollStudio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories