Like a pocket watch, Take Time has a long strap that loops at one end, so it can be worn on the wrist or fastened to clothing.
When worn on the wrist, the loop wraps around the face to give it the shape of a traditional watch.
Alternatively, the wearer can thread the face through the loop and secure the watch around a bag or belt.
The watch has a silicone rubber strap and currently comes in black, white, blue or grey.
Take Time is available for pre-order now with an estimated dispatch date of 22 October and free shipping included.
- Orbit by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Heimlicht by Leoni Werle
- Bacteria produces textiles for Skin body… adornments by Sammy Jobbins Wells
- Oogst 1000 Wonderland by Tjep.
- Robox by Fabio Novembre
- Snake&Molting legwear by Camille Cortet
- Fish Bowls by Roger Arquer
- Dezeen archive: packaging
- Steel chandelier by Rich Brilliant Willi…ng contorts in different directions
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories