Like a pocket watch, Take Time has a long strap that loops at one end, so it can be worn on the wrist or fastened to clothing.
When worn on the wrist, the loop wraps around the face to give it the shape of a traditional watch.
Alternatively, the wearer can thread the face through the loop and secure the watch around a bag or belt.
The watch has a silicone rubber strap and currently comes in black, white, blue or grey.
Take Time is available for pre-order now with an estimated dispatch date of 22 October and free shipping included.
- Marc Newson designs Nautilus pen for H…ermès
- Apple shows its new Apple Watch at one…-day event in Milan
- Dezeen Watch Store: Vigorelli silicone… by Matteo Ragni
- Beasties, Zaha and BarberOsgerby for 2…0ltd
- Colo dishwasher by Peter Schwartz and …Helene Steiner
- Waterfalls flow over catwalk at Hunter… fashion show
- Found by Oscar Diaz
- Stair by JDS Architects for Bench 10
- Plumen 001 by Hulger
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories