Dezeen Watch Store: the Braun BN0024 is the newest addition to our collection of iconic Braun watches. This timepiece has an understated face with classic hour and minute hands and features a smaller dial on the face that marks the seconds using a yellow ticker. Buy now for £120.00 »
Now made under licence by British watch brand Zeon, the Braun range features a collection of products that pay homage to the work of industrial designers Dieter Rams and Dietrich Lubs, who together designed the famous AB series alarm clock.
- New Stuff exhibition at the Johnson Trad…ing Gallery
- Kyuhyung Cho creates colourful three-sid…ed shelves for Menu
- Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
- Totemism: Memphis meets Africa at Design… Indaba Expo
- "It was Ron Arad's first experience of i…ndustrial design"
- Z.BOX by Zaha Hadid
- Movie: Quiet Motion installation by Rona…n and Erwan Bouroullec
- New work by Jasper Morrison
- Bite Me edible desk lamp by Victor Vette…rlein
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories