Launched at the London Design Festival last month, each candle holder has a ceramic lid that can be removed to allow small objects to be stored in the base.
The base is made from turned oak and comes in three different sizes, each with a handle that protrudes from one side.
- Commedia Dell'Arte Couture Edition figur…es by Nymphenburg
- Sebastian Bergne's Fiction bookstand cre…ates the illusion of floating books
- Dune by Rainer Mutsch
- Lilobul by Vincent Olm
- Crushed Bowls by Julien de Smedt
- Hanukkah menorah by Richard Meier
- Labware by Benjamin Hubert for Authentic…s
- Das Haus by Luca Nichetto
- Studio Siem & Pabon's Fervent Carpet kil…ls dust mites to relieve asthma sufferers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories