Launched at the London Design Festival last month, each candle holder has a ceramic lid that can be removed to allow small objects to be stored in the base.
The base is made from turned oak and comes in three different sizes, each with a handle that protrudes from one side.
- Eveline Visser at My Way talks
- Dora by Jeong Yong
- High-tech lighting installation by Simon… Heijdens creates "3D drawings in water"
- Monica Förster folds cushions over sofa… modules for Fogia
- Lamp 11811 by Klemens Schillinger
- Wooden Panton by Matthias Brandmaier
- X-RAY by Tokujin Yoshioka for KDDI
- Askur Picnic Basket by FærID
- Nike Zvezdochka by Marc Newson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories