Launched at the London Design Festival last month, each candle holder has a ceramic lid that can be removed to allow small objects to be stored in the base.
The base is made from turned oak and comes in three different sizes, each with a handle that protrudes from one side.
- Furniture by Outofstock
- LUXX mirrors by Samuel Accoceberry
- Wen Jing Lai mixes knives and forks with… chopsticks to create Westiental cutlery
- Juxtapose by Gluejeans for Droog
- Kinetic louvres move in three dimensions… to screen sunlight from any angle
- Something Good produces accessories coll…ection in Italy
- Bathrooms aren't getting bigger; good de…sign is about "optimising the space"
- Glueline by Oscar Diaz
- Chaise Longue by Arthur Rottier
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories