Launched at the London Design Festival last month, each candle holder has a ceramic lid that can be removed to allow small objects to be stored in the base.
The base is made from turned oak and comes in three different sizes, each with a handle that protrudes from one side.
- André Chiote illustrates Brazil's World… Cup stadiums
- Design Indaba update
- Walking City dresses by Ying Gao
- Unexpected Welcome at Moooi London
- Joris Laarman for Jaga
- Slideshow feature: Clerkenwell Design We…ek 2012
- Lina Patsiou's leather Sunclocks get tan…ned in the solarium
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Florian Schmid
- Ceramics by Fou de Feu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories