Established & Sons was founded in 2005 by designers Tamara Caspersz, Mark Holmes, Alasdhair Willis and Sebastian Wrong together with Angad Paul of business group Caparo.
Renowned for its extravagant parties in the first few years, the brand was initially set up as a platform for British design and manufacturing but has more recently been working with international designers such as Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec and Konstantin Grcic.
"I have been very privileged to have been part of the Established & Sons team from the very beginning and am proud of the great things we have achieved," said Wrong in a statement. "Our vision as a brand has made a significant mark in the industry as a creative force that has inspired many. I am looking forward to concentrating on new projects at this time and wish the business every success for the future."
Established & Sons is now led by Angad Paul and CEO Maurizio Mussati, who was appointed to the role following Willis' departure.
Last year Dezeen filmed Wrong giving a tour of Established & Sons' exhibition inside a former fire station Berlin Tempelhof airport as part of the design fair Qubique 2011.
More recently we featured Established & Sons' exhibition of benches at the V&A museum as part of this year's London Design Festival, which included designs from Jasper Morrison, AL_A and Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby.
- Vangardist magazine prints 3000 copies w…ith HIV+ blood-infused ink
- Concentré de Vie by Matali Crasset for …Campeggi
- Objects by Estudio Carme Pinós
- Folio Staircase by Disguincio & Co
- Swing-era trouser braces inform Färg & …Blanche's Frankie chair
- Maizy by Spalvieri / Del Ciotto
- Priestmangoode overhauls aircraft interi…or to include more carry-on luggage space
- Ghost Chair collection by Design Drift
- Jointed Jewels by Alissia Melka-Teichroe…w
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories