Congratulations to the winners! Heather Walsh from the UK, Daniela Silva from Portugal, Mickie Bull from the UK, César Monroy Márquez from Mexico and Lee McLaughlin from the UK all won a set of Balancing Blocks.
The stone-shaped building blocks are coated in a water-based paint and are available in white or multi-coloured sets. As the blocks vary in size and shape, they can be stacked to create a large number of patterns and shapes.
Made of oak, each set of ten faceted blocks comes with a printed cotton drawstring pouch that will be signed by the designers especially for this competition.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Other wooden toys on Dezeen recently include models of satellites orbiting the Earth and vehicles incorporating items associated with household chores. See more stories about toys on Dezeen here.
- Briccole Venezia by Matteo Thun for Riva… 1920
- Eileen Gray was "disappointed that she w…as forgotten" - Zeev Aram
- Ran Out by Shlomit Bauman
- Snug Vases by snug.studio
- Lighting design classes at the Brandi In…stitute
- Conceptual office swaps chairs and desks… for "experimental work landscape"
- Bouroullec brothers forge wrought-iron f…rames for Officina furniture
- Carafe and glass by Mathieu Lehanneur fo…r Ricard
- BERG by Thorunn Arnadottir
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories