Congratulations to the winners! Heather Walsh from the UK, Daniela Silva from Portugal, Mickie Bull from the UK, César Monroy Márquez from Mexico and Lee McLaughlin from the UK all won a set of Balancing Blocks.
The stone-shaped building blocks are coated in a water-based paint and are available in white or multi-coloured sets. As the blocks vary in size and shape, they can be stacked to create a large number of patterns and shapes.
Made of oak, each set of ten faceted blocks comes with a printed cotton drawstring pouch that will be signed by the designers especially for this competition.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Other wooden toys on Dezeen recently include models of satellites orbiting the Earth and vehicles incorporating items associated with household chores. See more stories about toys on Dezeen here.
- Cubist Vases by Boym Partners
- Flashlight by Joseph Guerra
- Park Life by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- My Beautiful Backside by Doshi Levien
- Today at Dezeen Platform: LingJing Yin, …Mark McKeague and Ting Chung Jessica Cheng
- Campana brothers bring "nature indoors" …with bristly installation
- VC1 Cufflinks by VOID Watches
- Telling Talesat Ligne Roset Westend
- Ridged Roof Furniture by Ainė Bunikytė…
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories