Product news: Dutch designer Frederik Roijé has added to his series of candle holders with a design that looks like a bent pipe poking through a wall.
Frederik Roijé's Wall of Flame candle holders come in two sizes and four colours.
They're made in the Netherlands from powder-coated steel tubes.
"[It's] a new point of view for candles in a modern interior, inspired by the archetype," Roijé told Dezeen.
The design follows Walk of Flames and Rise of Flames, a candelabra and chandelier by Roijé that we featured previously on Dezeen.
Other projects by Roijé we've featured on Dezeen include a table with three levels inspired by tiered rice fields and a multi-storey house for chickens.
We've featured lots of candle holders on Dezeen, including one that looks like a half-finished sketch of a candle holder and another set made of felt and inspired by the shapes of the Istanbul skyline.
- "He had a volcanic imagination" - Barn…aba Fornasetti on Piero Fornasetti
- Moody Nest by Hanna Emelie Ernsting
- Matthew Hilton for Ercol at Tent Londo…n
- Nike updates Hypervenom football boots… with new materials
- Francis Giacobetti photographs leaping… dancers wearing Issey Miyake's pleated garments
- Footwear by Victoria Spruce
- Architect's modelling system hailed as… "posh Lego"
- HM4 Thunderbolt by Maximilian Büsser
- (In)visible Membrane by Sonja Bäumel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories