Product news: Dutch designer Frederik Roijé has added to his series of candle holders with a design that looks like a bent pipe poking through a wall.
Frederik Roijé's Wall of Flame candle holders come in two sizes and four colours.
They're made in the Netherlands from powder-coated steel tubes.
"[It's] a new point of view for candles in a modern interior, inspired by the archetype," Roijé told Dezeen.
The design follows Walk of Flames and Rise of Flames, a candelabra and chandelier by Roijé that we featured previously on Dezeen.
Other projects by Roijé we've featured on Dezeen include a table with three levels inspired by tiered rice fields and a multi-storey house for chickens.
We've featured lots of candle holders on Dezeen, including one that looks like a half-finished sketch of a candle holder and another set made of felt and inspired by the shapes of the Istanbul skyline.
- Jaguar's cars could "tap drivers on the …shoulder" to prevent cyclist deaths
- The Unseen creates "coded couture" to re…ad wearers' auras
- Picnic Table by Michael Beitz
- A Touch of Green at Droog
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- Opera by Axel Enthoven
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Mirna Kerr
- The Drop Series by Olivia Decaris
- Qantas First Lounges by Marc Newson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories