Product news: tapered legs support the curved seat and backrest of this wooden chair by Bangkok designers Slap Studio for Thai design brand Curio.
There's also an option to add an upholstered black or grey seat.
Recently on Dezeen we've featured a chair that's a cross between traditional alpine furniture and Danish modernism, and a pine and aluminium chair designed by Konstantin Grcic for the new Parrish Art Museum in New York by Herzog & de Meuron.
We also recently published an update on the classic bentwood bistro chair by Thonet and a chair inspired by the use of forced perspective in Renaissance paintings.
- Sebastian Bergne at The Temporium
- Zita Merényi sears fabric to create fas…hion collection with scarred seams
- November chair by Veryday
- Dezeen competition: win a ride in a desi…gner Flower Car in Milan
- Corpus 2.0 by Marcia Nolte
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter T…rimble
- Showcase by Max Frommeld
- V01 LED now available at Dezeen Watch St…ore
- Moooi's Milan show featured huge photogr…aphs, live music and a giant unicorn rocking horse
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories