Product news: tapered legs support the curved seat and backrest of this wooden chair by Bangkok designers Slap Studio for Thai design brand Curio.
There's also an option to add an upholstered black or grey seat.
Recently on Dezeen we've featured a chair that's a cross between traditional alpine furniture and Danish modernism, and a pine and aluminium chair designed by Konstantin Grcic for the new Parrish Art Museum in New York by Herzog & de Meuron.
We also recently published an update on the classic bentwood bistro chair by Thonet and a chair inspired by the use of forced perspective in Renaissance paintings.
- Neolastic Vases by Studio Sjoerd Jonkers
- Ken Nakagaki's Comppass draws simple sha…pes from digital files
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at the… V&A
- Ofon by Nendo for Kokuyo
- Via Fondazza brass vases by Paolo Dell'E…lce are modelled on still life paintings
- Readme by Peter Böckel
- Droog to show everything at Design Post
- Simple Convenience iron by Laura Nelson
- Pentaphone by Robert Stadler
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories