Product news: tapered legs support the curved seat and backrest of this wooden chair by Bangkok designers Slap Studio for Thai design brand Curio.
There's also an option to add an upholstered black or grey seat.
Recently on Dezeen we've featured a chair that's a cross between traditional alpine furniture and Danish modernism, and a pine and aluminium chair designed by Konstantin Grcic for the new Parrish Art Museum in New York by Herzog & de Meuron.
We also recently published an update on the classic bentwood bistro chair by Thonet and a chair inspired by the use of forced perspective in Renaissance paintings.
- Plain Lighting and Rock Vase by Jin Kura…moto
- Acupuncture needles ripple across Izzy P…arker's Tactile Treatment cape
- Balloon Bench by h220430
- Crush and NoVolume by Coordination
- Frank Lloyd Wright Collection by AdamRee…d Tucker and The LEGO Group
- Google Glass was designed through "sketc…hing by hand" says lead designer
- Architects' Jewellery collection is made… up of miniature draughting tools
- U.F.O at NRW-Forum Kultur und Wirtschaft
- New watches by Denis Guidone
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories