Product news: tapered legs support the curved seat and backrest of this wooden chair by Bangkok designers Slap Studio for Thai design brand Curio.
There's also an option to add an upholstered black or grey seat.
Recently on Dezeen we've featured a chair that's a cross between traditional alpine furniture and Danish modernism, and a pine and aluminium chair designed by Konstantin Grcic for the new Parrish Art Museum in New York by Herzog & de Meuron.
We also recently published an update on the classic bentwood bistro chair by Thonet and a chair inspired by the use of forced perspective in Renaissance paintings.
- ADD System Furniture by Werner Aisslin…ger for Flötotto
- Neko by Sanaa for Alessi at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- AutoWed Wedding Machine by Concept She…d
- Installation for the UK Pavilion at Sh…anghai Expo 2010 by Troika
- Federico Babina creates "a Las Vegas o…f architecture" with famous quotes
- Kathryn Fleming proposes engineering a…nimals to thwart extinction
- Scoop chair by KiBiSi for Globe Zero 4
- Monolith eroded marble tableware by Sh…ira Keret
- Material Centric by Benjamin Hubert
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories