Product news: tapered legs support the curved seat and backrest of this wooden chair by Bangkok designers Slap Studio for Thai design brand Curio.
There's also an option to add an upholstered black or grey seat.
Recently on Dezeen we've featured a chair that's a cross between traditional alpine furniture and Danish modernism, and a pine and aluminium chair designed by Konstantin Grcic for the new Parrish Art Museum in New York by Herzog & de Meuron.
We also recently published an update on the classic bentwood bistro chair by Thonet and a chair inspired by the use of forced perspective in Renaissance paintings.
- New products from Metaphys
- Monowheel by Ben Wilson
- Lee Broom to create pastiche department …store inside empty shops for Milan exhibition
- Food and Design videos: Kiki van Eijk
- Else vases by Michal Fargo moulded from …torn foam blocks
- Les Ailes Noires by +tongtong
- New Pinterest board: London 2012 Olympic… design
- TOR by Lambie & Van Hengel for Montis
- Designed in Hackney: chandeliers by Stua…rt Haygarth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories