Competition: Dezeen is giving readers the chance to win one of five Pilot Stools in collaboration with Belgian design brand Quinze & Milan.
Congratulations to the winners! Sheila Wilkinson from the UK, Ingrid Schreiber-France from the UK, Mike Bartell from the USA, Fiona Watson from the UK and Michiel Jansegers from Belgium all won a Pilot Stool.
The stools have gently-curved seats with a matte top and glossy underside, finished in black or white.
The ends of the tapered oiled-oak legs are threaded so they screw into the seat, exposing four small dots of wood in the top.
Rounded caps in the same material as the seats cover the bottoms of the legs to prevent damage to floor surfaces.
Designed by Patrick Rampelotto and Fritz Pernkopf, the Pilot range includes a small stool, which can be won in this competition, as well as a kitchen stool and bar stool.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Design Indaba update
- Lullaby Factory by Studio Weave
- Reflet by Claire Lavabre
- New 100 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Mycelium Chair by Eric Klarenbeek is 3D-…printed with living fungus
- AMO simulates an infinite catwalk for Pr…ada menswear show
- Light Modulator by Studio Lazerian
- Egg of Columbus by Valentina Carretta of… Fabrica for Seletti
- "Bored" Chinese are turning from fashion… to furniture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories