Customers will be able to browse our carefully curated selection of watches by boutique brands and named designers, including the bestselling Uniform Wares range (top) and Braun collection (above). You will also be able to pick up a copy of the Dezeen Book of Ideas (below) for just £12.
Seven Dials Presents is a collaborative pop-up shop and presentation space showcasing upcoming talents in men's fashion to coincide with London Collections: Men, the first event in the 2013 menswear fashion calendar. You can find out more information about Seven Dials Presents here.
Dezeen Watch Store at Seven Dials Presents
35 Neal Street
Monday to Saturday, 10am to 7pm
Sunday, 11am to 5pm
Monday 7 to Wednesday 16 January 2013
- M.A.S.T. by Joe Velluto
- Ex Libris by Chanan de Lange
- Car design and production could "start t…o show biological adaptation and mutation"
- Nendo designs Fusion furniture and homew…are collection for BoConcept
- Talma chair by Benjamin Hubert for Moros…o
- 1Z by Continuum
- Lomme bed by Cycle 13
- A Drop of Water and Bioplastic Planter b…y Bas van der Veer
- Front at Design Indaba
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories