As with most of the Ziiiro collection, Saturn doesn't use traditional time-telling methods; the watch instead features segmented LCD rings to tell the time.
The outer ring consists of 12 sections that illuminate one after the other as time passes to count the hours and the inner ring has 60 segments to count the minutes.
The digital display features a back light, which is turned on by the button positioned at two o'clock on the outer case. The logo at the centre of the watch is illuminated in the afternoon and dark in the morning to indicate whether it is am or pm.
The watch is available in three colours: black, gunmetal, and chrome. It comes with a stainless steel mesh strap that can be adjusted to fit the wearer, also seen on Celeste by Ziiiro. See the full Ziiiro collection here.
- Berlin celebrates "fall of the wall" ann…iversary with 8,000 glowing balloons
- Autarky by Studio Formafantasma
- Uji wall clock moves its hands in time w…ith your heartbeat
- Ineke Hans for Cappellini 2
- Fuck You and the Horse You Rode in On by… Kelly McCallum
- XO-3 by fuseproject
- Monolith eroded marble tableware by Shir…a Keret
- Xkuty One electric bike by The Electric …Mobility Company
- Mini Clubvan Concept
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories