As with most of the Ziiiro collection, Saturn doesn't use traditional time-telling methods; the watch instead features segmented LCD rings to tell the time.
The outer ring consists of 12 sections that illuminate one after the other as time passes to count the hours and the inner ring has 60 segments to count the minutes.
The digital display features a back light, which is turned on by the button positioned at two o'clock on the outer case. The logo at the centre of the watch is illuminated in the afternoon and dark in the morning to indicate whether it is am or pm.
The watch is available in three colours: black, gunmetal, and chrome. It comes with a stainless steel mesh strap that can be adjusted to fit the wearer, also seen on Celeste by Ziiiro. See the full Ziiiro collection here.
- Sur les Rivages by Aïssa Logerot and Am…andine Chhor
- Interview: Patrizia Moroso
- Unicorn chases its horn in Tomek Ducki's… animation for Basement Jaxx
- Blossom suspension lights by Hella Jonge…rius
- Ice and Snow Furniture by Hongtao Zhou
- Max Frommeld and Arno Mathies create a f…olding sled
- "At the beginning I was a bit afraid, bu…t this boat is very stable"
- Hexad by Tomoko Azumi
- Coop Himmelb(l)au's Jammer Coat hides th…e wearer from Google
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories