As with most of the Ziiiro collection, Saturn doesn't use traditional time-telling methods; the watch instead features segmented LCD rings to tell the time.
The outer ring consists of 12 sections that illuminate one after the other as time passes to count the hours and the inner ring has 60 segments to count the minutes.
The digital display features a back light, which is turned on by the button positioned at two o'clock on the outer case. The logo at the centre of the watch is illuminated in the afternoon and dark in the morning to indicate whether it is am or pm.
The watch is available in three colours: black, gunmetal, and chrome. It comes with a stainless steel mesh strap that can be adjusted to fit the wearer, also seen on Celeste by Ziiiro. See the full Ziiiro collection here.
- GrandArmy rebrands United States Postal …Service with "Americana" graphics
- Gaudi Chair by Studio Geenen
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at the… Design Museum Holon
- Campana Brothers video interview 4
- Olson Kundig Architects based Design Mia…mi lounge on historic lumber yards
- Second Skin by Quinze & Milan
- The Roof That Goes Up in Smoke by Overtr…eders W
- Tube Toys by Oscar Diaz
- Studio Job converts Land Rover Defender …into "hotch-potch on wheels"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories