As with most of the Ziiiro collection, Saturn doesn't use traditional time-telling methods; the watch instead features segmented LCD rings to tell the time.
The outer ring consists of 12 sections that illuminate one after the other as time passes to count the hours and the inner ring has 60 segments to count the minutes.
The digital display features a back light, which is turned on by the button positioned at two o'clock on the outer case. The logo at the centre of the watch is illuminated in the afternoon and dark in the morning to indicate whether it is am or pm.
The watch is available in three colours: black, gunmetal, and chrome. It comes with a stainless steel mesh strap that can be adjusted to fit the wearer, also seen on Celeste by Ziiiro. See the full Ziiiro collection here.
- Francis Giacobetti photographs leaping… dancers wearing Issey Miyake's pleated garments
- Waterfalls flow over catwalk at Hunter… fashion show
- Nook by Patrick Frey
- Julian Hakes at Dezeen Platform
- Design Academy Eindhoven Graduation Ga…lleries 2008
- Picnic by GamFratesi for Ligne Roset
- designjunction "breaks the mould of th…e traditional trade show"
- Luminosity by Tom Dixon at MOST
- Sur les Rivages by Aïssa Logerot and …Amandine Chhor
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories