Competition: Dezeen and Ostføld have teamed up to give readers the chance to win one of five felt and leather cases for mobile devices.
French studio Ostføld have produced a limited number of these accessories that are inspired by Scandinavian minimalism and handcrafted in a family-run factory in Silesia.
The grey felt tablet case has a leather pouch perforated with 698 holes and side pencil holder, suitable for iPad 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
The smartphone holder fits iPhone 4 and 5 or Samsung Galaxy SIII and has a small leather pocket on each side for holding cards or cash.
MacBook Pros with 13 inch screens fit comfortably in the laptop cases that have a zip fastening along the top, two pouches on the front and a side pencil holder.
Each accessory is available with brown or black leather and comes with a wooden pencil and a 16-page notebook.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Jaime Hayón on Gestalten.tv
- Bodge Bench by Gitta Gschwendtner for th…e Stepney Green Design Collection
- "The fashion industry has finally woken …up"
- Zieharsofika upholstery by Meike Harde
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel 2010
- Lancaster by Michael Young for Emeco
- Milk Brother by Po-Chih Lai at Show RCA …2012
- Future Primitives by Muller Van Severen
- Dreamball by Unplug Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories