Competition: Dezeen and Ostføld have teamed up to give readers the chance to win one of five felt and leather cases for mobile devices.
French studio Ostføld have produced a limited number of these accessories that are inspired by Scandinavian minimalism and handcrafted in a family-run factory in Silesia.
The grey felt tablet case has a leather pouch perforated with 698 holes and side pencil holder, suitable for iPad 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
The smartphone holder fits iPhone 4 and 5 or Samsung Galaxy SIII and has a small leather pocket on each side for holding cards or cash.
MacBook Pros with 13 inch screens fit comfortably in the laptop cases that have a zip fastening along the top, two pouches on the front and a side pencil holder.
Each accessory is available with brown or black leather and comes with a wooden pencil and a 16-page notebook.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Bun Boxes by Émilie Voirin
- Mother's Day gift ideas from Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Highlights of Sight Unseen Offsite at Ne…w York design week
- Il cuore è una pompa by Gianfranco Pamp…aloni
- Cardboard Bicycle by Izhar Gafni
- Artek launches bamboo furniture
- Eugene lounge chair by Stefan Diez for e…15
- Packaging Lamp by David Gardener
- Rachel Suming's Eclipse clock tells the …time without hands
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories