Our featured architect this week is Steven Holl, whose recent buildings in China include the completed Sliced Porosity Block cluster of towers in Chengdu and designs for a pair of museums in a new city quarter of Tianjin. See all our stories about architecture by Steven Holl »
- AV Houses by Corsi Hirano Arquitetos
- Beirut Terraces by Herzog & de Meuron
- Driftwood by AA Unit 2
- Aisaka Architects adds red basket-weave …facade to Tokyo office block
- Renzo Piano designs glass "organic creat…ure" to house Pathé Foundation
- Cambridge Cat Clinic by Gort Scott
- Tom Lloyd and Cassion Castle build garde…n studio embracing "timber and craftsmanship"
- Landmark architecture helps turn Miami i…nto the "capital of Latin America"
- Designed in Hackney: Mapledene Roadby Pl…atform 5 Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories