Our featured architect this week is Steven Holl, whose recent buildings in China include the completed Sliced Porosity Block cluster of towers in Chengdu and designs for a pair of museums in a new city quarter of Tianjin. See all our stories about architecture by Steven Holl »
- Brutalist buildings: Prentice Women's Ho…spital, Chicago by Bertrand Goldberg & Associates
- Vo Trong Nghia unveils second prototype …for low-cost Vietnamese housing
- COBE's Copenhagen kindergarten designed …as a "village for children"
- Vo Trong Nghia's Son La Restaurant hides… a "bamboo forest" behind stone pavilions
- Skyroom by David Kohn Architects
- Casa Rambla by LAND Arquitectos faces ou…t over the Pacific Ocean
- Víctor de la Serna y Espina by Julio Ba…rreno
- Japan's biennale pavilion challenges arc…hitects to "face the real world"
- Brighton College by Allies and Morrison
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories