Dezeen Watch Store: Sometimes by Italian designer Denis Guidone is now back in stock at Dezeen Watch Store. Produced by American brand Projects, the watch comes in two new updated styles including this brass version (above) with a brown suede strap.
The watch appears to have three hands: one short, one medium and one long.
The medium and long hands mark the hours and minutes. However the shortest, which marks the seconds, is simply a line printed on a disk positioned at the centre of the watch face.
Periodically, the second ticker will align with the other two hands, joining them into one long, straight line.
The Sometimes watch comes with a detachable strap that is fed through loops on the the back of the watch case.
- Unhidden by Leon Li and Ryan Ran
- Doppelgänger by Didier Faustino
- AMO simulates an infinite catwalk for Pr…ada menswear show
- The Hybrid Project by Readymade Projects…, Mogollon and Daniel Hakansson
- LUXX mirrors by Samuel Accoceberry
- Table B by Konstantin Grcic for BD Barce…lona Design
- Artificial flowers by Hella Jongerius
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel
- Das Haus – Interiors on Stage by Doshi… Levien at imm cologne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories