Dezeen Watch Store: Sometimes by Italian designer Denis Guidone is now back in stock at Dezeen Watch Store. Produced by American brand Projects, the watch comes in two new updated styles including this brass version (above) with a brown suede strap.
The watch appears to have three hands: one short, one medium and one long.
The medium and long hands mark the hours and minutes. However the shortest, which marks the seconds, is simply a line printed on a disk positioned at the centre of the watch face.
Periodically, the second ticker will align with the other two hands, joining them into one long, straight line.
The Sometimes watch comes with a detachable strap that is fed through loops on the the back of the watch case.
- Built to Resi(s)t by Quinze & Milan and …Eastpak
- Pangenerator creates troop of robotic ba…cking singers and dancers
- Telling the Truth Through False Teeth by… Alex Chinneck
- London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games… posters
- Jonathan Barnbrook at the Design Museum
- ME.WE concept car by Jean-Marie Massaud …for Toyota
- Les Mousses by Etienne Gros
- Paizi 38 installation by reMIX Studio
- Ghost Script by Ben Hermel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories