Dezeen Watch Store: Sometimes by Italian designer Denis Guidone is now back in stock at Dezeen Watch Store. Produced by American brand Projects, the watch comes in two new updated styles including this brass version (above) with a brown suede strap.
The watch appears to have three hands: one short, one medium and one long.
The medium and long hands mark the hours and minutes. However the shortest, which marks the seconds, is simply a line printed on a disk positioned at the centre of the watch face.
Periodically, the second ticker will align with the other two hands, joining them into one long, straight line.
The Sometimes watch comes with a detachable strap that is fed through loops on the the back of the watch case.
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Ross Lovegrove
- "Start a recycling centre" with Dave Hak…kens' Precious Plastic factory
- World Carpets by Marcel Wanders 2
- "We're a haberdashery for technology and… education" - Technology Will Save Us
- Primal Skin makeup collection designed f…or men by Annemiek van der Beek
- Dezeen Watch Store at Ligne Roset Westen…d
- Quell & Company designs iPhone dock to b…e "at home in the home"
- Prater Chair by Marco Dessí
- Studio Libertiny at Droog
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories