Dezeen Watch Store: Sometimes by Italian designer Denis Guidone is now back in stock at Dezeen Watch Store. Produced by American brand Projects, the watch comes in two new updated styles including this brass version (above) with a brown suede strap.
The watch appears to have three hands: one short, one medium and one long.
The medium and long hands mark the hours and minutes. However the shortest, which marks the seconds, is simply a line printed on a disk positioned at the centre of the watch face.
Periodically, the second ticker will align with the other two hands, joining them into one long, straight line.
The Sometimes watch comes with a detachable strap that is fed through loops on the the back of the watch case.
- Patterned plates decorated using a pen…dulum
- SCP launches Autumn Winter 2014 collec…tion during London Design Festival
- REC & PLAY by Yuri Suzuki and Oscar Di…az
- Pierre Huyghe incorporates primordial …elements into Met rooftop installation in New York
- Deptford Design Market Challenge
- Alta One bike by Frost Produkt, Norway… Says and Bleed
- Ostrich Pillow Light by Kawamura-Ganja…vian
- I nibbled Britain out of Jaffa Cakes b…y Dominic Wilcox
- Jason Bruges Studio for Veuve Clicquot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories