Dezeen Watch Store: Sometimes by Italian designer Denis Guidone is now back in stock at Dezeen Watch Store. Produced by American brand Projects, the watch comes in two new updated styles including this brass version (above) with a brown suede strap.
The watch appears to have three hands: one short, one medium and one long.
The medium and long hands mark the hours and minutes. However the shortest, which marks the seconds, is simply a line printed on a disk positioned at the centre of the watch face.
Periodically, the second ticker will align with the other two hands, joining them into one long, straight line.
The Sometimes watch comes with a detachable strap that is fed through loops on the the back of the watch case.
- iPhonekiller by Ronen Kadushin
- Unicorn chases its horn in Tomek Ducki's… animation for Basement Jaxx
- Casamania launches La-Dina chair by Luca… Nichetto at Milan design week
- Solid Shell by VW+BS for Decode at Bench… 10
- Binaudios by Dominic Wilcox encourage us…ers to "listen to the city"
- Zlin cutlery by Future Systems
- A Tailor's Ritual by chmara.rosinke for …Wäscheflott
- If Only Gio Knew... by Martino Gamper
- Lagrange34 chocolate by Jjuice
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories