Product news: South Korean designer Soyoon Choi has created a wooden lounge chair with armrests inspired by a ribcage.
Bone by Soyoon Choi is made from beech and painted in a bright shade of red.
The chair was launched at Seoul Design Festival last December and is available to buy directly from the designer.
We've featured plenty of wooden chairs lately, including some wonky chairs that look like classic designs when seen from a certain angle and another made from old broom handles – see all chairs.
- Big Jambox by Yves Behar for Jawbone
- Mondaine Evo Big Date now available at D…ezeen Watch Store
- OLPC XO-3 by fuseproject
- Cumulo by Liliana Ovalle
- Sewing box cabinet by Kiki van Eijk
- TAF designs light shaped like a poster t…ube for Zero
- Happy Toys by Usuals
- Copper Lamp 10kg by Tobias Sieber and Sa…muel Treindl
- Shai Langen covers bodies in liquid late…x fabrics and fermented dough
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories