Product news: South Korean designer Soyoon Choi has created a wooden lounge chair with armrests inspired by a ribcage.
Bone by Soyoon Choi is made from beech and painted in a bright shade of red.
The chair was launched at Seoul Design Festival last December and is available to buy directly from the designer.
We've featured plenty of wooden chairs lately, including some wonky chairs that look like classic designs when seen from a certain angle and another made from old broom handles – see all chairs.
- Houdini Chair by Stefan Diez for e15
- JAILmake pop-up studio at Tent London
- Pear by Patricia Urquiola for Agape
- UNMADE 07 by Karen Ryan
- Improvisation Machine by Annika Frye
- Eléonore Delisse's Day and Night Light …was designed to tackle wintertime blues
- Formafantasma shows engraved glassware a…t Bagatti Valsecchi in Milan
- Assemblage 2 by Toogood at Natura Morta
- Moon Ji Bang installs a field of mushroo…m-shaped balloons outside a Seoul museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories