Product news: South Korean designer Soyoon Choi has created a wooden lounge chair with armrests inspired by a ribcage.
Bone by Soyoon Choi is made from beech and painted in a bright shade of red.
The chair was launched at Seoul Design Festival last December and is available to buy directly from the designer.
We've featured plenty of wooden chairs lately, including some wonky chairs that look like classic designs when seen from a certain angle and another made from old broom handles – see all chairs.
- Apollo by International
- SAM and Map create Internet of Things …toolkit for building connected products
- Glass rings stack to form Pi-no Pi-no …vases by Maija Puoskari
- Embodying Ethics: Endangered by Rohan …Chhabra
- Lego-inspired modular structures resto…re damaged coral reefs
- Dezeen's pick of Milan 2013: Salone
- World's first knitted football boot an…nounced by Adidas
- Davide G Aquini's furniture collection… is clad in boat decking
- Coloured Rainshower Icon by Grohe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories