Product news: South Korean designer Soyoon Choi has created a wooden lounge chair with armrests inspired by a ribcage.
Bone by Soyoon Choi is made from beech and painted in a bright shade of red.
The chair was launched at Seoul Design Festival last December and is available to buy directly from the designer.
We've featured plenty of wooden chairs lately, including some wonky chairs that look like classic designs when seen from a certain angle and another made from old broom handles – see all chairs.
- Smile Makers by Ramblin' Brands
- Yohji Yamamoto at the V&A
- Konstantin Grcic's Remo chair for Plank …features a T-shaped back
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sivan Royz
- Your Mobile Expectations by Olafur Elias…son
- Robert Stadler combines construction mat…erials in sculptures for Paris exhibition
- Green Belt underwear by David Adjaye for… PACT
- Wearable device could detect disease "wh…en the nearest doctor is days away"
- Minimal cookbook presents Japanese sweet… ingredients as colour swatches
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories