The watch appears to feature two traditional watch hands that leave behind a trail of colour as time passes. However, on further inspection these sweeps of colour are graphics are printed on two disks layered on top of each other; the top disk is transparent.
The watch has a soft rubber strap that attaches to the lugs of the face.
The watch comes with hands in three colours: blue, white and yellow. Its case is made of stainless steel with an IP-plated black coating.
- Losing Your Marbles by Charlotte Moneype…nny
- Sybille Paulsen creates jewellery for ca…ncer patients using their own hair
- Musical Chairs by Bobby Petersen
- Live from the Design Museum
- Batucada light by Jahara Studio
- Masonite: Memoriam by Folkform for Svens…kt Tenn
- Scribble's colour-matching pen can write… in millions of tones
- Tantalus Dinner by Ioli Sifakaki
- Mass customisation "can be the future of… fashion," says Knyttan co-founder
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories