The watch appears to feature two traditional watch hands that leave behind a trail of colour as time passes. However, on further inspection these sweeps of colour are graphics are printed on two disks layered on top of each other; the top disk is transparent.
The watch has a soft rubber strap that attaches to the lugs of the face.
The watch comes with hands in three colours: blue, white and yellow. Its case is made of stainless steel with an IP-plated black coating.
- Core77 guide to New York design week
- Inside Out Hanger by A'postrophe Desig…n transforms to hold more than one shirt
- Chairs for the Dysfunctional by Alice …Wang
- Aware Project by the Interactive Insti…tute
- Icy pendant lamp drips back into its m…ould for refreezing
- Felt Follows Form by Hanan Kedmi
- Aldo Bakker designs sculptural stainle…ss steel tableware for Georg Jensen
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- Smári McCarthy at Me Craft/You Indust…ry
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories