Competition: it's coming up to Valentine's day so we're giving readers the chance to win one of ten packs of Little Romance paperclips by London designer Lee Washington.
Congratulations to the winners! Lisa Zigenis from the USA, Olivia Cumberbatch from the UK, Rebecca Collins from the UK, Ruth Lurring from the UK, Rachael Simmons from the UK, Sonia Hiew from Malaysia, Mark Buckley from the UK, Satsuki Suzuki from the UK, Kenneth Sit from Hong Kong and Mary Izhar from the Netherlands all won a pack of Little Romance paperclips.
The little red men with cut-out hearts hold pages together by hugging them with flexible arms. Made from laser-cut polypropylene, the clips come in packs of four.
This competition is now closed.
Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- David Bowie is at the V&A
- Bioluminescent Forest glimmers with proj…ection-mapped light
- Out of Print by Roma Levin, James Cuddy,… Danilo Di Cuia and Goldsmiths students
- Uflex bandage snaps around a wound and i…nflates to stop bleeding
- Debora Dax turns body taboos into fashio…n statements
- Digital Couture by Hermann August Weizen…egger
- Prototype Liquid Glacial Table by Zaha H…adid at David Gill Galleries
- Teenyweenykins by Kaley Woods
- Carl Malmsten made me do it by David Eri…csson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories