Competition: it's coming up to Valentine's day so we're giving readers the chance to win one of ten packs of Little Romance paperclips by London designer Lee Washington.
Congratulations to the winners! Lisa Zigenis from the USA, Olivia Cumberbatch from the UK, Rebecca Collins from the UK, Ruth Lurring from the UK, Rachael Simmons from the UK, Sonia Hiew from Malaysia, Mark Buckley from the UK, Satsuki Suzuki from the UK, Kenneth Sit from Hong Kong and Mary Izhar from the Netherlands all won a pack of Little Romance paperclips.
The little red men with cut-out hearts hold pages together by hugging them with flexible arms. Made from laser-cut polypropylene, the clips come in packs of four.
This competition is now closed.
Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Jar Tops by Jorre van Ast
- Scholten & Baijings cut graphic patterns… into glassware for J Hill's Standard
- Dame and Knight by Lu Flux
- Braun Design at Paul Smith Albemarle Str…eet by das programm
- Between Two Rivers by Siba Sahabi
- Summer in the City by Michael Robinson a…t Dezeen Super Store
- Prada SS15 catwalk by Rem Koolhaas' AMO …floats on a blue pool
- Ivy by Thomas Bernstrand for Swedese
- Self Expiring packaging by Kanupriya and… Gautam Goel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories