Competition: it's coming up to Valentine's day so we're giving readers the chance to win one of ten packs of Little Romance paperclips by London designer Lee Washington.
Congratulations to the winners! Lisa Zigenis from the USA, Olivia Cumberbatch from the UK, Rebecca Collins from the UK, Ruth Lurring from the UK, Rachael Simmons from the UK, Sonia Hiew from Malaysia, Mark Buckley from the UK, Satsuki Suzuki from the UK, Kenneth Sit from Hong Kong and Mary Izhar from the Netherlands all won a pack of Little Romance paperclips.
The little red men with cut-out hearts hold pages together by hugging them with flexible arms. Made from laser-cut polypropylene, the clips come in packs of four.
This competition is now closed.
Ten winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Rotterdam Chair by Hella Jongerius
- 2440x1220, Saw, Assemble by Pål Rodeniu…s
- St Peter Squeezer by Studio Giulio Iacch…etti
- Bookspile by Andrius Pocius
- Finger-nose Stylus by Dominic Wilcox
- Haunted by 36 Woman by Ted Noten
- Blank Wall Clock by Martí Guixé for Al…essi
- Witness Flat by Jurgen Bey
- The Extrapolation Factory holds design w…orkshops that explore possible futures
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories