Stockholm 2013: this animation of dancing wool characters has been created to coincide with an installation by London designers Doshi Levien for textile company Kvadrat at Stockholm Design Week this week.
"We wanted to created a ensemble of characters that celebrate the sartorial and spacial qualities of wool," Jonathan Levien told Dezeen.
The 12 colourful characters in the parade were inspired by theatre costumes from the early Bauhaus period.
The installation will be displayed at Kvadrat's showroom from 5-8 February during Stockholm Design Week, which begins on 4 February.
Our recent posts about the designer's work include an ice cream cake shaped like a moon and furniture inspired by the Indian city of Chandigarh.
- Brick-shaped vase by Paul Menand holds f…lowers in two ways
- Arik Levy for Baccarat
- Normal Vivid by Ross McBride now further… reduced at Dezeen Watch Store
- Plytube by Seongyong Lee
- Déjà Vu by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Fossilisation machine results by Austin …Houldsworth
- Interactive fashion films at POST exhibi…tion respond to movement of gallery visitors
- New collection by Moustache
- Y Collection by A+A Cooren for La Redout…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories