Stockholm 2013: this animation of dancing wool characters has been created to coincide with an installation by London designers Doshi Levien for textile company Kvadrat at Stockholm Design Week this week.
"We wanted to created a ensemble of characters that celebrate the sartorial and spacial qualities of wool," Jonathan Levien told Dezeen.
The 12 colourful characters in the parade were inspired by theatre costumes from the early Bauhaus period.
The installation will be displayed at Kvadrat's showroom from 5-8 February during Stockholm Design Week, which begins on 4 February.
Our recent posts about the designer's work include an ice cream cake shaped like a moon and furniture inspired by the Indian city of Chandigarh.
- Repair It Yourself by Eugenia Morpurgo
- Sessantuna by Gaetano Pesce for Cassina
- St Peter Squeezer by Studio Giulio Iacch…etti
- To celebrate World Toilet Day, here are …Dezeen's favourite unusual toilets
- Mermaids by Marcel Wanders for Moooi
- Truncheons by Cmmnwlth
- Lounge Chair by David Irwin
- "I felt we should change the way Emeco m…akes chairs" - Konstantin Grcic
- Analog Digital Clock by Maarten Baas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories