Stockholm 2013: this animation of dancing wool characters has been created to coincide with an installation by London designers Doshi Levien for textile company Kvadrat at Stockholm Design Week this week.
"We wanted to created a ensemble of characters that celebrate the sartorial and spacial qualities of wool," Jonathan Levien told Dezeen.
The 12 colourful characters in the parade were inspired by theatre costumes from the early Bauhaus period.
The installation will be displayed at Kvadrat's showroom from 5-8 February during Stockholm Design Week, which begins on 4 February.
Our recent posts about the designer's work include an ice cream cake shaped like a moon and furniture inspired by the Indian city of Chandigarh.
- Absent Nature by Arik Levy
- Installation for the UK Pavilion at Sh…anghai Expo 2010 by Troika
- O3 by Designaffairs Studio
- Underground Supporter posters by Rizon
- Designed in Hackney: Little Printerby …BERG
- Gudpaka Lamp by Great Things to People
- Designers Lucy.D rethink "kitsch" Vien…nese cakes for historic Café Landtmann
- Industrial metal processing techniques… used to create steel homeware collection
- Laura Lynn Jansen and Thomas Vailly "g…row" stone tableware
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories