Love Knows Not (above) is the first watch in our Valentine's Day selection. Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches based the design on the idea that the watch hides a secret message between lovers.
As time passes, a seemingly nonsensical jumble of letters rotates around the watch face. Once every hour the letters assemble to spell the phrase "Love knows not what time is". As quick as the phrase is spelt, the letters fall back into an illegible scramble to hide the message once again.
The second watch available exclusively for Valentine's Day is Always On My Mind (above), also by Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches, who based the design of the watch on the sentimentality of a love letter.
Instead of traditional hands, the watch displays the word "always" as the hour hand and the words "on my mind" for the minute hand. This statement reminds the wearer that not a minute goes by without their loved one thinking about them.
Other watches available by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store are All around the world, a watch that tells the time in eight different countries, and Cyclops where each hour on the watch face is represented by a different coloured circle.
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Mirna Kerr
- Kate Winslet designs for Habitat
- Industry Series by Studio Job
- Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
- Petal-shaped mobiles balance above GamFr…atesi's lounge at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Andrea Salvetti at Dilmos
- NHow Hotel Milan by Matteo Thun 2
- Thomas Feichtner launches cutlery for Ja…rosinski & Vaugoin at Vienna Design Week
- Lighting design in New York is "like Dut…ch design in the nineties"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories