Love Knows Not (above) is the first watch in our Valentine's Day selection. Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches based the design on the idea that the watch hides a secret message between lovers.
As time passes, a seemingly nonsensical jumble of letters rotates around the watch face. Once every hour the letters assemble to spell the phrase "Love knows not what time is". As quick as the phrase is spelt, the letters fall back into an illegible scramble to hide the message once again.
The second watch available exclusively for Valentine's Day is Always On My Mind (above), also by Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches, who based the design of the watch on the sentimentality of a love letter.
Instead of traditional hands, the watch displays the word "always" as the hour hand and the words "on my mind" for the minute hand. This statement reminds the wearer that not a minute goes by without their loved one thinking about them.
Other watches available by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store are All around the world, a watch that tells the time in eight different countries, and Cyclops where each hour on the watch face is represented by a different coloured circle.
- Architect silhouettes pose inside icon…ic windows for Federico Babina's Archiwindow series
- Design Miami seeks nominations for 200…8 Designer of the Future
- SWOC by ett la benn
- Big Jambox by Yves Behar for Jawbone a…t Dezeen Super Store
- Call for entries to PeruDesignNet's Id…eas Competition
- 100% Inspiration: Kara O'Reilly
- Lulu lamp by Jean-Sébastien Lagrange
- Antony Gormley occupies French gallery… with monumental metal sculptures
- rAndom International at Spazio Krizia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories