Love Knows Not (above) is the first watch in our Valentine's Day selection. Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches based the design on the idea that the watch hides a secret message between lovers.
As time passes, a seemingly nonsensical jumble of letters rotates around the watch face. Once every hour the letters assemble to spell the phrase "Love knows not what time is". As quick as the phrase is spelt, the letters fall back into an illegible scramble to hide the message once again.
The second watch available exclusively for Valentine's Day is Always On My Mind (above), also by Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches, who based the design of the watch on the sentimentality of a love letter.
Instead of traditional hands, the watch displays the word "always" as the hour hand and the words "on my mind" for the minute hand. This statement reminds the wearer that not a minute goes by without their loved one thinking about them.
Other watches available by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store are All around the world, a watch that tells the time in eight different countries, and Cyclops where each hour on the watch face is represented by a different coloured circle.
- Furniture to last 300 years by Brikolör
- El Mil del Poaig by CuldeSac
- Spring Table by Tb & Ajakay
- Crush and NoVolume by Coordination
- "East London has a great creative atmosp…here" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Mama Look by Anna Kraitz
- Wave Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz open…s "like a paper fan"
- A Very Modern Royal Wedding by KK Outlet
- Help Japan Poster by Wieden + Kennedy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories