Love Knows Not (above) is the first watch in our Valentine's Day selection. Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches based the design on the idea that the watch hides a secret message between lovers.
As time passes, a seemingly nonsensical jumble of letters rotates around the watch face. Once every hour the letters assemble to spell the phrase "Love knows not what time is". As quick as the phrase is spelt, the letters fall back into an illegible scramble to hide the message once again.
The second watch available exclusively for Valentine's Day is Always On My Mind (above), also by Crispin Jones of Mr Jones Watches, who based the design of the watch on the sentimentality of a love letter.
Instead of traditional hands, the watch displays the word "always" as the hour hand and the words "on my mind" for the minute hand. This statement reminds the wearer that not a minute goes by without their loved one thinking about them.
Other watches available by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store are All around the world, a watch that tells the time in eight different countries, and Cyclops where each hour on the watch face is represented by a different coloured circle.
- Everyday Objects by Big-Game
- Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 1970…-1990 at the V&A
- Corbeille by Amaury Poudray for Fabrica
- The Hatton and Hyde ranges by Assemblyro…om
- Nendo creates Beetle shoe for Camper wit…h laces slotted through the uppers
- Designed in Hackney: Non-lethal mousetra…psby Roger Arquer
- Stacking Throne by Laurens van Wieringen
- Eco Christmas tree by Buro North
- Urban Camouflage by Aya Tsukioka
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories