Dezeen Watch Store: the latest addition to our collection of Braun watches at Dezeen Watch Store is the digital BN0106, featuring a prominent scroll wheel on the front for navigating through multiple functions.
The functions include two time and date displays, an alarm, a stopwatch and a countdown timer. The two time and date displays enable the wearer to monitor two time zones at once. Each function is easily navigated by rotating the scroll on the left hand side and adjusted by pushing the scroll in.
The watch is available with a rubber or stainless steel strap and comes with either a black or stainless steel face. A small button on the right hand side switches on the back light.
- Prostheses by Tomer Sapir
- Design Week Hot 50
- BCXSY creates linear clock for Designers…' Days
- Bacteria produces textiles for Skin body… adornments by Sammy Jobbins Wells
- Forget Me Knot by Sruli Recht
- Studio Makkink & Bey create furniture fo…r a nomadic living room
- MQ10 by Urbanscreen
- Hairbrush by Jack Beveridge and Lizzie R…eid
- Featured designer: Thomas Heatherwick
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories