The Superkink armchairs and sofas were produced using the same folding technique as Osko+Deichmann's previous sharply bent chairs such as Kink and the colourful Straw chairs, but uses larger 35 millimetre tubing.
Fabric wraps around the arms whilst an upholstered padded back and seat are propped up by the angular frame.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place from 5 to 9 February and other products launched there were a chair that looks like it's wearing a cape by Nendo, frosted glassware by Front and pendant lamps by Claesson Koivisto Rune.
- Slim Cup by Sharona Merlin
- Autonomous Living Unit by Eduardo McInto…sh
- Tantalus Dinner by Ioli Sifakaki (more i…mages)
- Waldemeyer/Chalayan update
- Solid Shell by VW+BS for Decode at Bench… 10
- LDN by Ross Lovegrove and NYC by KiBiSi …for Biomega
- Burden Chair by Apirak Leenharattanarak
- Empyrean Passage by Dan Corson
- Engineering Temporality chandelier by St…udio Markunpoika
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories