The Superkink armchairs and sofas were produced using the same folding technique as Osko+Deichmann's previous sharply bent chairs such as Kink and the colourful Straw chairs, but uses larger 35 millimetre tubing.
Fabric wraps around the arms whilst an upholstered padded back and seat are propped up by the angular frame.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place from 5 to 9 February and other products launched there were a chair that looks like it's wearing a cape by Nendo, frosted glassware by Front and pendant lamps by Claesson Koivisto Rune.
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
- A New Bus for London by Aston Martin and… Foster + Partners
- 50by70 by Tim Fishlock for Habitat
- Harry by Eric Jourdan for Ligne Roset
- Glowing orbs cupped in wire baskets to f…orm pendant lamps
- The Idea of a Tree by Mischer’Traxler
- NikeFuel Station at Boxpark
- Nokia E-Cu by Patrick Hyland
- Glasgow-made watches by Paulin launch at… Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories