The Superkink armchairs and sofas were produced using the same folding technique as Osko+Deichmann's previous sharply bent chairs such as Kink and the colourful Straw chairs, but uses larger 35 millimetre tubing.
Fabric wraps around the arms whilst an upholstered padded back and seat are propped up by the angular frame.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place from 5 to 9 February and other products launched there were a chair that looks like it's wearing a cape by Nendo, frosted glassware by Front and pendant lamps by Claesson Koivisto Rune.
- Story lamp by Skar+Vidal
- Punkt. Alarm Clock and Phone by Jasper M…orrison at Dezeen Super Store
- THINKK Studio and Studio 248at Ventura L…ambrate
- Z.BOX by Zaha Hadid
- England Home Kit by Peter Saville for Um…bro
- Dog or Bitch at Konarska-Konarski
- "We're not too far away from driverless …cars" - MINI head of design Anders Warming
- Heart for Japan by Delphine Perrot
- Rain Room by rAndom International at the… Barbican
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories