The Superkink armchairs and sofas were produced using the same folding technique as Osko+Deichmann's previous sharply bent chairs such as Kink and the colourful Straw chairs, but uses larger 35 millimetre tubing.
Fabric wraps around the arms whilst an upholstered padded back and seat are propped up by the angular frame.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place from 5 to 9 February and other products launched there were a chair that looks like it's wearing a cape by Nendo, frosted glassware by Front and pendant lamps by Claesson Koivisto Rune.
- BleepBleeps launches parenting devices t…hat look like toys
- H-supplies Kit by Dialoguemethod
- Druida barbecue by Mermeladaestudio
- "Hackney is changing" - Philippe Malouin… at Dezeen Live
- AE+Y Mobile Phone by Yves Behar for Æsi…r
- Marcel Wanders for Marks & Spencer
- Studio Job interprets famous buildings w…ith "whacked and expressive" Landmark series
- Re-Imagined Chair by Studiomama for the …Stepney Green Design Collection
- Kristina Dam designs pale oak furniture …to incorporate plants
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories