The Superkink armchairs and sofas were produced using the same folding technique as Osko+Deichmann's previous sharply bent chairs such as Kink and the colourful Straw chairs, but uses larger 35 millimetre tubing.
Fabric wraps around the arms whilst an upholstered padded back and seat are propped up by the angular frame.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place from 5 to 9 February and other products launched there were a chair that looks like it's wearing a cape by Nendo, frosted glassware by Front and pendant lamps by Claesson Koivisto Rune.
- New work at Established & Sons
- In Good Hands by Bruketa&Žinić
- Interactive slideshow: Heal's launches… Spring 2014 furniture collection
- Memorabilia Factory by Bold-design
- Stone Blind and Qanah by Sruli Recht
- Fuck You and the Horse You Rode in On …by Kelly McCallum
- New Designers 2010 Part 2 Awards
- Paceman by MINI
- Oliver Richardson stacks kitchen utens…ils into miniature totem poles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories