The Superkink armchairs and sofas were produced using the same folding technique as Osko+Deichmann's previous sharply bent chairs such as Kink and the colourful Straw chairs, but uses larger 35 millimetre tubing.
Fabric wraps around the arms whilst an upholstered padded back and seat are propped up by the angular frame.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place from 5 to 9 February and other products launched there were a chair that looks like it's wearing a cape by Nendo, frosted glassware by Front and pendant lamps by Claesson Koivisto Rune.
- Lava Flower by Gudrun Lilja Gunnlaugsdó…ttir
- Glass Experiences by the Campana Brother…s
- Stereotype by Daizi Zheng
- Alcarol uses resin to preserve worm hole…s in wooden bench
- The Hu-Mannequin Project by Studio Nminu…sOne
- Deskbox by Raw Edges for Arco
- Minimal cookbook presents Japanese sweet… ingredients as colour swatches
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto
- Ontwerpduo bases Fairytale Furniture col…lection on fantasy stories
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories