Dezeen Watch Store: the newest watch added to our collection is the 3012 Series by Finnish designer Mats Lönngren. The watch features two disks layered on top of each other that mark the time instead of traditional watch hands.
Lönngren designed the disks with small triangles protruding from the edge to pinpoint the time. The disks are different colours to distinguish between the hours and minutes.
The watch has a rubber strap and a matte stainless steel case. It comes in three colourways: white and orange, black and orange and white and grey.
The watch is designed by Mats Lönngren who is currently working at the design agency Pentagon Design in Helsinki. The 3012 Series is the first watch he has designed for Scandinavian watch brand Hygge.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- The Panther by Volido
- Analogia #001 by Andrea Mancuso and Emil…ia Serra
- DesignMarch 2012: studio tours
- Paul Smith upholsters classic furniture …designs by Hans J. Wegner in his signature stripes
- Coming Out by ZMIK
- FLIP alarm clock turns off by turning it… over
- Vigoo by Wilda Wongso
- Willmann Vase by Hanne Willmann has a gl…ass base and a concrete lid
- Gravity by Jólan van der Wiel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories