Dezeen Watch Store: the newest watch added to our collection is the 3012 Series by Finnish designer Mats Lönngren. The watch features two disks layered on top of each other that mark the time instead of traditional watch hands.
Lönngren designed the disks with small triangles protruding from the edge to pinpoint the time. The disks are different colours to distinguish between the hours and minutes.
The watch has a rubber strap and a matte stainless steel case. It comes in three colourways: white and orange, black and orange and white and grey.
The watch is designed by Mats Lönngren who is currently working at the design agency Pentagon Design in Helsinki. The 3012 Series is the first watch he has designed for Scandinavian watch brand Hygge.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- Prada SS15 catwalk by Rem Koolhaas' AMO …floats on a blue pool
- Chair 01 and Stool 01 by Daphna Laurens …with Wittmann
- Surface Tension Lamp by Front
- Bocci 28.280 at the V&A
- A Pile of Suitcases by Maarten de Ceulae…r
- Pixel animations at London 2012 Olympic …closing ceremony by Crystal CG
- Arper showcases Saya and Juno chairs at …new London showroom
- Transformations by Tjep.
- Futuristic Primitivism/Instinctive Overr…ide by Ross Lovegrove
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories