Dezeen Watch Store: the newest watch added to our collection is the 3012 Series by Finnish designer Mats Lönngren. The watch features two disks layered on top of each other that mark the time instead of traditional watch hands.
Lönngren designed the disks with small triangles protruding from the edge to pinpoint the time. The disks are different colours to distinguish between the hours and minutes.
The watch has a rubber strap and a matte stainless steel case. It comes in three colourways: white and orange, black and orange and white and grey.
The watch is designed by Mats Lönngren who is currently working at the design agency Pentagon Design in Helsinki. The 3012 Series is the first watch he has designed for Scandinavian watch brand Hygge.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- Dezeen Watch Store at Clerkenwell Desi…gn Week
- Cipria by Fernando and Humberto Campan…a for Edra
- Torsten Neeland creates wooden framewo…rk for new Yohji Yamamoto collection
- Foster + Partners designs simple disc-…shaped pendant lamp for Lumina
- Kine Solberg's window panels made with… lenses create distorted views
- Seam Chair and Bench by Chris Kabel
- Flooded London by Squint/Opera 2
- Leone Series 01 by Lanzavecchia + Wai
- Woonling Collection by Karoline Fesser
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories