This classic watch has the same easy-to-read face and famous red ticker as the original railway clocks designed by Hans Hilfiker in 1944 and features a slim 6.22mm case that sits snuggly against the wearer's wrist. Simply Elegant is available with a red strap and a 36mm face, or black with a 41mm face.
In 1986, Swiss watch brand Mondaine adapted the clock to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. Also available at Dezeen Watch Store is Evo Quartz, the original adaptation from Mondaine.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- Form Us With Love adds colourful acousti…c panels to Baux range
- dezeen loves... Type the Sky
- Tout Va Bien cabinet by Antoine Audiau a…nd Manuel Warosz
- Ralph Nauta and Lonneke Gordijn of Desig…n Drift
- Alfa Romeo Centenary Sculpture by Gerry …Judah
- Assemblage 1 by Toogood
- Côme by Patrick Norguet and Alias for M…cDonald's
- Glamour Factory by Studio Job and Viktor… & Rolf
- Egg of Columbus by Valentina Carretta of… Fabrica for Seletti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories