This classic watch has the same easy-to-read face and famous red ticker as the original railway clocks designed by Hans Hilfiker in 1944 and features a slim 6.22mm case that sits snuggly against the wearer's wrist. Simply Elegant is available with a red strap and a 36mm face, or black with a 41mm face.
In 1986, Swiss watch brand Mondaine adapted the clock to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. Also available at Dezeen Watch Store is Evo Quartz, the original adaptation from Mondaine.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- Shop&Show by Tracey Neuls
- Alter Ego by Studio Job
- Yonoh turns energy company logo into a c…hair
- Simon Heijdens creates "moving kaleidosc…ope of light" at London gallery
- United Nude Shoes by Rem D Koolhaas and …Galahad Clark
- Eye Candy by Eye Candy Can
- CF Møller Design creates Ensō architec…tural tableware set
- "Bored" Chinese are turning from fashion… to furniture
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswijk… for Moooi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories