This classic watch has the same easy-to-read face and famous red ticker as the original railway clocks designed by Hans Hilfiker in 1944 and features a slim 6.22mm case that sits snuggly against the wearer's wrist. Simply Elegant is available with a red strap and a 36mm face, or black with a 41mm face.
In 1986, Swiss watch brand Mondaine adapted the clock to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. Also available at Dezeen Watch Store is Evo Quartz, the original adaptation from Mondaine.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- Dezeen Watch Store: get £50 off VOID V0…1 LED watch
- Magnifying spoon designed to detect cont…aminants in food
- Street Style Urban Gnomes by Vitamin
- Design With Conscience at Vivid Gallery
- Meatpacking District Design Week
- Raft by Norm Architects for &tradition
- Front designs misted-up Fog lamps for Ze…ro
- Second Skin by Quinze & Milan
- Mini Me lamps by Filip Gordon Frank
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories