This classic watch has the same easy-to-read face and famous red ticker as the original railway clocks designed by Hans Hilfiker in 1944 and features a slim 6.22mm case that sits snuggly against the wearer's wrist. Simply Elegant is available with a red strap and a 36mm face, or black with a 41mm face.
In 1986, Swiss watch brand Mondaine adapted the clock to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. Also available at Dezeen Watch Store is Evo Quartz, the original adaptation from Mondaine.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- Campana Brothers "would have disappeared…" without Massimo Morozzi
- Peter Saville interprets Lacoste's croco…dile logo for Holiday Collector polo shirts
- Iconico by Héctor Serrano for Lexon
- Jeppe Hein creates 18 whimsical installa…tions for Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Barber & Osgerby designs miscellaneous t…ableware collection for Royal Doulton
- Pauline van Dongen's Vigour cardigan sen…ses how well its wearer is moving
- In No Time by Sandra Backlund
- New 202 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Stian Korntved Ruud is hand carving a wo…oden spoon every day for a year
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories