This classic watch has the same easy-to-read face and famous red ticker as the original railway clocks designed by Hans Hilfiker in 1944 and features a slim 6.22mm case that sits snuggly against the wearer's wrist. Simply Elegant is available with a red strap and a 36mm face, or black with a 41mm face.
In 1986, Swiss watch brand Mondaine adapted the clock to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. Also available at Dezeen Watch Store is Evo Quartz, the original adaptation from Mondaine.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- iFlash One by KiBiSi
- Pont de Singe bridge by Olivier Grosset√…™te
- Using traditional crafts in design is no…t "sentimental" says Sebastian Cox
- Z-Boat by Zaha Hadid
- Lamp made from model glider materials by… Studio Daniel for Odesi
- "We designed a sofa that we would want i…n our own home"
- Totem by Boym Partners
- FIVE Olive Oil bottles and packaging by …World Excellent Products
- Federico Babina creates "a Las Vegas of …architecture" with famous quotes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories