This classic watch has the same easy-to-read face and famous red ticker as the original railway clocks designed by Hans Hilfiker in 1944 and features a slim 6.22mm case that sits snuggly against the wearer's wrist. Simply Elegant is available with a red strap and a 36mm face, or black with a 41mm face.
In 1986, Swiss watch brand Mondaine adapted the clock to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. Also available at Dezeen Watch Store is Evo Quartz, the original adaptation from Mondaine.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- Hallo Light by 45 Kilo
- HSBC Private Bank Lounge by Campana Br…others
- Dezeen podcast: Designs of the Year 20…10 at the Design Museum
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
- Daast's Big Foot table sits on chubby …wooden legs
- Nendo's 3D-moulded light shades use tr…aditional washi paper
- Clarissa Hood armchair and chair by Pa…tricia Urquiola for Moroso
- "Bauhaus modernism" inspires Afteroom'…s furniture and home accessories for Menu
- Il Treno by Tjep.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories