This classic watch has the same easy-to-read face and famous red ticker as the original railway clocks designed by Hans Hilfiker in 1944 and features a slim 6.22mm case that sits snuggly against the wearer's wrist. Simply Elegant is available with a red strap and a 36mm face, or black with a 41mm face.
In 1986, Swiss watch brand Mondaine adapted the clock to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. Also available at Dezeen Watch Store is Evo Quartz, the original adaptation from Mondaine.
See more models at our online watch shop.
- Lace Fence goes into production
- Hai by Luca Nichetto for One Nordic
- Nendo previews Soft glass table collec…tion for Milan exhibition
- Austerity edible furniture by Lanzavec…chia + Wai
- Ferdinand Kramer collection by e15
- Dezeen relaunches
- Nendo's latest umbrella hides a cover …in its handle
- Ineke Hans for Cappellini 2
- Cozy Furniture by Hannes Grebin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories