This watch is a development of the original Evo Quartz wristwatch and features a date window positioned at three o'clock. Mondaine Evo Big Date is available in two variations: black with a 35mm brushed case, or white with a 30mm polished case.
The Swiss railway clocks that inspired the Mondaine watch collection were designed in 1944 by Zurich-born engineer Hans Hilfiker. In 1986, the clock was adapted to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. See all our Mondaine watches here.
- Rewrite by GamFratesi for Ligne Roset
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- Cocoon by Tanya Shukstelinsky
- Marcel Wanders for Marks & Spencer
- Prohibition Kit by Francesco Morackini
- Movie: Erwan Bouroullec on his favourite… project ever at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Peca's Lava plates are made from half-po…lished volcanic stone
- At One by Charlotte Kingsnorth
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Gwenael… Nicolas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories