This watch is a development of the original Evo Quartz wristwatch and features a date window positioned at three o'clock. Mondaine Evo Big Date is available in two variations: black with a 35mm brushed case, or white with a 30mm polished case.
The Swiss railway clocks that inspired the Mondaine watch collection were designed in 1944 by Zurich-born engineer Hans Hilfiker. In 1986, the clock was adapted to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. See all our Mondaine watches here.
- Illustrators respond to Charlie Hebdo ma…gazine attack
- Gorge by Ramei Keum
- Claesson Koivisto Rune designs giant con…ical pendant lamps for Wästberg
- Stewie by Luca Nichetto for Foscarini
- Dezeen and MINI Frontiers showcased "pro…vocative ideas" for future travel
- The Tank by Pharrell Williams
- Functional branding by Aekae for QWSTION
- Netherlands design duos to present rugs …at Dutch Design Week
- Disney Research unveils technique to 3D …print any object as a speaker
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories