This watch is a development of the original Evo Quartz wristwatch and features a date window positioned at three o'clock. Mondaine Evo Big Date is available in two variations: black with a 35mm brushed case, or white with a 30mm polished case.
The Swiss railway clocks that inspired the Mondaine watch collection were designed in 1944 by Zurich-born engineer Hans Hilfiker. In 1986, the clock was adapted to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. See all our Mondaine watches here.
- Chair-4a by Michael Young
- Metamorphose Spoons by Alexa Lixfeld
- ScanLAB and Pernilla Ohrstedt create a… physical "point cloud" at designjunction
- COD by Rami Tareef for Gaga & Design
- Matthew Hilton by Matthew Hilton
- Joris Laarman for Jaga
- Plumen 001 by Hulger
- Dining Agenda by Sara Ferrari and Marc…ella Fiori
- Neri Oxman creates wearable 3D-printed… structures for interplanetary voyages
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories