This watch is a development of the original Evo Quartz wristwatch and features a date window positioned at three o'clock. Mondaine Evo Big Date is available in two variations: black with a 35mm brushed case, or white with a 30mm polished case.
The Swiss railway clocks that inspired the Mondaine watch collection were designed in 1944 by Zurich-born engineer Hans Hilfiker. In 1986, the clock was adapted to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. See all our Mondaine watches here.
- Headphones by Renaud Defrancesco transmi…t music through clear plastic band
- Interview with Nick Regan of Laikingland
- World Business Class cabin by Hella Jong…erius for KLM
- Dezeen Book of Ideas: Sweeper Clock by M…aarten Baas
- Ficelle chair by Osko+Deichmann for Lign…e Roset
- Grandi Legni by Andrea Branzi
- Max Fraser at Lab Craft
- Memorabilia Factory by Bold-design
- Lulu lamp by Jean-Sébastien Lagrange
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories