This watch is a development of the original Evo Quartz wristwatch and features a date window positioned at three o'clock. Mondaine Evo Big Date is available in two variations: black with a 35mm brushed case, or white with a 30mm polished case.
The Swiss railway clocks that inspired the Mondaine watch collection were designed in 1944 by Zurich-born engineer Hans Hilfiker. In 1986, the clock was adapted to a watch under official license from the Federal Swiss Railway. See all our Mondaine watches here.
- Naica ceramic lamp by Something for Lign…e Roset
- Solar-powered cars could become standard… "within 30 years"
- Lantern by Mathias Hahn for Ligne Roset
- Miuccia Prada's "feminist" fashion colle…ction defies seasonal conventions
- Ora-Ito at Belgrade Design Week
- Flex silicone pots by Tomas Kral for Pra…xis
- Interactive slideshow: Heal's launches S…pring 2014 furniture collection
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 3
- Press Lamp by Nendo for Lasvit
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories