Dezeen archive: wearable technology has been in the news lately with Google Glass, the relaunch of the UP wristband, rumours of a forthcoming Apple "iWatch" and electronic tattoos that stick to the skin. See our archive of stories about gadgets you wear on your body »
- Whistle wearable technology for dogs let…s owners monitor pet activity
- Crystal wireless LED installation by Stu…dio Roosegaarde
- FSMA Tower by Dave Edwards
- Keiichi Matsuda to "explore the future o…f the city" in new film
- Car design and production could "start t…o show biological adaptation and mutation"
- 3D-printed structural components will le…ad to "new building shapes"
- OpenKnit is an open source 3D-knitting m…achine that creates garments in just one hour
- Barbican's Digital Revolution exhibition… celebrates creative computer coding
- Gaudi Stool by Studio Geenen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories