The solid watch case makes reference to the wheel of a car, with the hour markers slotted between the case and an inner stainless-steel ring to resemble a tyre.
The face features gauge-like details with three chronograph dials and long slim hands that replicate speed dials found in cars. The watch also has a date function at the three o’clock position that adds to the mechanical look, along with the three crowns set on the right hand side of the watch case.
The W watch is available in three colourways, each with a leather strap. See them all here.
- Prosthetics exhibition at SHOWcabinet
- Ashley Heather reclaims precious metal f…rom circuit boards to create jewellery
- Celeste by Ziiiro now available at Dezee…n Watch Store
- The Yachiyo metal rug by Philippe Maloui…n
- The Back Room by Studio Toogood
- Foglie by Matali Crasset for Pallucco
- Tom Dixon in Milan
- ROC Apeldoorn reception area by Tjep.
- Domestic wind turbine by Ben Storan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories