The solid watch case makes reference to the wheel of a car, with the hour markers slotted between the case and an inner stainless-steel ring to resemble a tyre.
The face features gauge-like details with three chronograph dials and long slim hands that replicate speed dials found in cars. The watch also has a date function at the three o’clock position that adds to the mechanical look, along with the three crowns set on the right hand side of the watch case.
The W watch is available in three colourways, each with a leather strap. See them all here.
- Jaime Hayón for Bosa
- Dezeen and MINI Frontiers showcased "pro…vocative ideas" for future travel
- Barkow Leibinger chose "strong and elast…ic" cotton for tensile installation in Marrakech
- Fittings by Mridu Sahai
- Honey bees can be trained to detect canc…er "in ten minutes" says designer
- Architonic presents products from Salone… del Mobile and Euroluce 2009
- Furniture by Outofstock
- Bocci 28.280 at the V&A
- Clamp Desk by Paul Coudamy & Benoit Coul…ondres
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories