The solid watch case makes reference to the wheel of a car, with the hour markers slotted between the case and an inner stainless-steel ring to resemble a tyre.
The face features gauge-like details with three chronograph dials and long slim hands that replicate speed dials found in cars. The watch also has a date function at the three o’clock position that adds to the mechanical look, along with the three crowns set on the right hand side of the watch case.
The W watch is available in three colourways, each with a leather strap. See them all here.
- Neorustica by Jahara Studio
- "London is a crossroads for great creati…ve people"
- Rewrite and Etagère de Coin at Ligne Ro…set Westend
- Dewar Glassware by David Derksen
- "We need to redefine the sleep cycle" sa…ys architect Jürgen Mayer H
- Levels lamp by Form Us With Love for One… Nordic
- Chiwawa lamp by Vincent Olm
- Patch by Benjamin Hubert at Blå Station
- Telephones by Chauhan Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories