The solid watch case makes reference to the wheel of a car, with the hour markers slotted between the case and an inner stainless-steel ring to resemble a tyre.
The face features gauge-like details with three chronograph dials and long slim hands that replicate speed dials found in cars. The watch also has a date function at the three o’clock position that adds to the mechanical look, along with the three crowns set on the right hand side of the watch case.
The W watch is available in three colourways, each with a leather strap. See them all here.
- The Tournament by Jaime Hayón
- Synthetic materials can "behave like liv…ing cells"
- Harry by Eric Jourdan for Ligne Roset
- Handmadelights by Asaf Weinbroom
- The Wool Parade by Doshi Levien for Kvad…rat
- Hood by Form Us With Love for Ateljé Ly…ktan
- Hypnagogia by Ryo Matsui Architects
- Liquid Rainbow by Edwin Deen
- Zelfbouwboomhut by Aandeboom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories