The solid watch case makes reference to the wheel of a car, with the hour markers slotted between the case and an inner stainless-steel ring to resemble a tyre.
The face features gauge-like details with three chronograph dials and long slim hands that replicate speed dials found in cars. The watch also has a date function at the three o’clock position that adds to the mechanical look, along with the three crowns set on the right hand side of the watch case.
The W watch is available in three colourways, each with a leather strap. See them all here.
- Centimeter Studio's Sleeed chairs slide …together to stack horizontally
- Big-Game to present adjustable metal coa…t rack for Hay in Milan
- Isola by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Tacc…hini
- Making the Bocci 28 series chandelier
- Grasshopper by Wieki Somers for Tectona
- Rocky collection by PearsonLloyd
- Tracks Headphone Series by AIAIAI and Ki…lo Design
- Color Box by Henriette W. Leth for Norma…nn Copenhagen
- Chair 107 by Robert Stadler for Thonet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories