The solid watch case makes reference to the wheel of a car, with the hour markers slotted between the case and an inner stainless-steel ring to resemble a tyre.
The face features gauge-like details with three chronograph dials and long slim hands that replicate speed dials found in cars. The watch also has a date function at the three o’clock position that adds to the mechanical look, along with the three crowns set on the right hand side of the watch case.
The W watch is available in three colourways, each with a leather strap. See them all here.
- The Long Drop by Studio Glithero
- Gothic Chair by Studio Job for Moooi
- Waterscape by Alexander Lotersztain is… a modular platform for living on water
- Ettore Sottsass: A Survey, 1992 – 20…07 at Friedman Benda
- Deviazione and 3Dzionale by Guido Garo…tti
- Luke Jerram transforms Bristol's Park …Street into 90 metre water slide
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2013 movie
- Crystal Collection by Pour les Alpes
- High-definition Stone Mosaics by Exact…mosaics
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories