Milan 2013: London designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby have unveiled a collection of sofas for American furniture brand Knoll at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
The range includes two and three seat sofas, an armchair and ottomans, available in a selection of fabrics including leather, as well as side tables and a stool. They are on display at Knoll's stand C01-D02, Pavilion 20 at the Milan Fairgrounds in Rho, and in the brand's showroom located at Piazza Bertarelli 2.
The sofas feature in our round up of the best products at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
Knoll is also presenting a collection of rotating, sliding and motorised furniture by architect Rem Koolhaas at the Prada exhibition space in Milan - see all our coverage of Milan 2013 here and our map of events taking place across the city here.
As BarberOsgerby, the designers have previously designed limited edition stripy tables for Established & Sons and a tilting chair for Vitra.
- Nader Faghihzadeh of BMW
- Long Distance Watch allows far-flung l…overs to stay in touch
- Bouncing on Top of the World by Checki…nit
- Christmas Tree Furniture by Fabien Cap…pello
- "Marble is back in favour" say designe…rs at Milan 2014
- Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
- Daytimer watch by Will Alsop with Fede…rico Grazzini for Alessi
- Willmann Vase by Hanne Willmann has a …glass base and a concrete lid
- Arne Jacobsen Station and Roman watche…s at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories