Milan 2013: London designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby have unveiled a collection of sofas for American furniture brand Knoll at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
The range includes two and three seat sofas, an armchair and ottomans, available in a selection of fabrics including leather, as well as side tables and a stool. They are on display at Knoll's stand C01-D02, Pavilion 20 at the Milan Fairgrounds in Rho, and in the brand's showroom located at Piazza Bertarelli 2.
The sofas feature in our round up of the best products at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
Knoll is also presenting a collection of rotating, sliding and motorised furniture by architect Rem Koolhaas at the Prada exhibition space in Milan - see all our coverage of Milan 2013 here and our map of events taking place across the city here.
As BarberOsgerby, the designers have previously designed limited edition stripy tables for Established & Sons and a tilting chair for Vitra.
- Commuter by Levi’s
- Häagen-Dazs Cloud ice cream by Front
- SitTable by UNStudio for Prooff
- Tassenkast by Lotty Lindeman
- Clock Delay by StudioBloomm
- Hand-drawn animated music video by Rosan…na Wan for Tom Rosenthal
- Movie: Nike Zoom Superfly R4
- Personal Reading in Public Sites by Luzi…nterruptus
- Melissa shoes by Zaha Hadid Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories