Milan 2013: London designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby have unveiled a collection of sofas for American furniture brand Knoll at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
The range includes two and three seat sofas, an armchair and ottomans, available in a selection of fabrics including leather, as well as side tables and a stool. They are on display at Knoll's stand C01-D02, Pavilion 20 at the Milan Fairgrounds in Rho, and in the brand's showroom located at Piazza Bertarelli 2.
The sofas feature in our round up of the best products at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
Knoll is also presenting a collection of rotating, sliding and motorised furniture by architect Rem Koolhaas at the Prada exhibition space in Milan - see all our coverage of Milan 2013 here and our map of events taking place across the city here.
As BarberOsgerby, the designers have previously designed limited edition stripy tables for Established & Sons and a tilting chair for Vitra.
- Tower: Instant Structure for Schacht XII… by rAndom International
- Arctic Circle Airport by Narud Stokke Wi…ig and Haptic
- Flash Factory by Tom Dixon
- KiBiSi launches cargo bike for urban com…muters
- Wen Jing Lai mixes knives and forks with… chopsticks to create Westiental cutlery
- Somewhere In Between by Andrew Aloisio
- Dezeen Screen: NewspaperWood by Mieke Me…ijer and Vij5
- Tweety table lamp by Giorgio Bonaguro
- Mind Chair by Beta Tank
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories