Milan 2013: London designers Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby have unveiled a collection of sofas for American furniture brand Knoll at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
The range includes two and three seat sofas, an armchair and ottomans, available in a selection of fabrics including leather, as well as side tables and a stool. They are on display at Knoll's stand C01-D02, Pavilion 20 at the Milan Fairgrounds in Rho, and in the brand's showroom located at Piazza Bertarelli 2.
The sofas feature in our round up of the best products at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
Knoll is also presenting a collection of rotating, sliding and motorised furniture by architect Rem Koolhaas at the Prada exhibition space in Milan - see all our coverage of Milan 2013 here and our map of events taking place across the city here.
As BarberOsgerby, the designers have previously designed limited edition stripy tables for Established & Sons and a tilting chair for Vitra.
- Slim Cup by Sharona Merlin
- Silent Cargo by SX70 Europe for Anki Gne…ib
- Form Us With Friends by Form Us With Lov…e
- Limited Art Edition 2009 by Freitag
- Moke by Michael Young
- Nendo rethinks Hello Kitty for men's T-s…hirt range
- Pages by Sophie Nuttall
- Sedia 1 - Chair by Enzo Mari for Artek
- Dutch designer Maarten Baas shows us his… studio that "used to be a farm"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories