Jasper Morrison designed the chair with a cross-bracing hinge beneath the seat, which allows it to fold flat for easy storage.
The seat and backrest are made from porotex, a fabric made of PVC-coated polyester.
The designer also presented a chair inspired by camping furniture for Italian brand Mattiazzi. See more design by Jasper Morrison on Dezeen, including the iconic 1986 Side Table and the 2007 Crate Series.
Here's a bit of information from the brand:
Park Life is a complete family of furniture for outdoors, whose clean cut profile is adaptable to a wide range of different situations. Lightweight, yet extremely durable, it’s easily stacked for transport or winter storage and its technical sophistication and careful consideration of ergonomics besides a lot of care over how it looks are all intended to ensure a long life, both structurally and visually.
- Cocoon by Tanya Shukstelinsky
- Plato's Collection by Amila Hrustić
- Rocking Platforms by Constantinos Econom…ides
- Windoil by Dave Hakkens
- Mr. Cube by Héctor Serrano
- Family of candle holders created by Simo…n Legald for Normann Copenhagen
- Spotlight Volumes by Lukas Peet
- Ceramics by Fou de Feu
- High-tech lighting installation by Simon… Heijdens creates "3D drawings in water"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories