Competition: we're giving readers the chance to win one of five packs of greeting cards illustrated with buildings by Le Corbusier.
Congratulations to the winners! Carol Gilmour from New Zealand, Vicky Carter from the UK, Elise Campbell from the UK, Sarris Antonios from Greece and Daniela Villa from Italy all won a pack of Le Corbusier greeting cards.
Created by designer Stefi Orazi, the cards portray some of the modernist architect's best-known projects using simple graphics.
Le Corbusier's Notre Dame du Haut chapel in Ronchamp, Villa Savoye in Poissy, Cité de Refuge in Paris and Unité d'Habitation projects in Marseille and Berlin all feature on the front of the cards.
Each pack contains six blank A6 cards and envelopes, which are available at the designer's online store.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeen Mail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Orazi has also designed cards depicting modernist buildings in London and prints of the city's BT Tower - see them here.
- Talent 2008 at Designhuis
- Superfolk at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- James Patmore Studio launches debut home…ware collection
- Pinch&Grind by Roger Arquer for Royal VK…B
- Crockery by Max Lamb for 1882 Ltd.
- Normal Vivid by Ross McBride now further… reduced at Dezeen Watch Store
- Non-lethal mousetraps by Roger Arquer
- Christopher Raeburn transforms a life ra…ft into brightly coloured coats
- Gravity by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories