Competition: we're giving readers the chance to win one of five packs of greeting cards illustrated with buildings by Le Corbusier.
Congratulations to the winners! Carol Gilmour from New Zealand, Vicky Carter from the UK, Elise Campbell from the UK, Sarris Antonios from Greece and Daniela Villa from Italy all won a pack of Le Corbusier greeting cards.
Created by designer Stefi Orazi, the cards portray some of the modernist architect's best-known projects using simple graphics.
Le Corbusier's Notre Dame du Haut chapel in Ronchamp, Villa Savoye in Poissy, Cité de Refuge in Paris and Unité d'Habitation projects in Marseille and Berlin all feature on the front of the cards.
Each pack contains six blank A6 cards and envelopes, which are available at the designer's online store.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeen Mail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Orazi has also designed cards depicting modernist buildings in London and prints of the city's BT Tower - see them here.
- designjunction "breaks the mould of th…e traditional trade show"
- Alchemy silk scarves by Cristian Zuzun…aga at The Temporium
- Juliet by Benjamin Hubert for Poltrona… Frau
- Stealth Wear by Adam Harvey
- YachtPlus by Foster + Partners
- 100% Inspiration: Kara O'Reilly
- Honey bees can be trained to detect ca…ncer "in ten minutes" says designer
- 3D-printed dress for Dita Von Teese by… Michael Schmidt and Francis Bitonti
- Atelier Yokyok installs vaulted string… tunnels in a Gothic cloister garden
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories