Evo Giant features a large 42-millimetre polished stainless-steel case with a black leather strap that attaches directly to the face without lugs. The size of the face allows the focus to be on the markings and famous red ticker, which resembles the shape of a railways guard’s signalling disc.
Evo Giant is the fourth timepiece in our range of Mondaine watches. The Swiss railway clocks that inspired the collection were designed in 1944 by Zurich-born engineer Hans Hilfiker and have since become a design classic that represent the legendary punctuality of the Swiss rail network.
- Walking City dresses by Ying Gao
- Stools at Galerie Kreo
- Gipsy Furniture Collection by A+Z Desi…gn
- Biodegradable fishing nets could preve…nt sea mammal deaths
- Nixon launches military-inspired range… of men's watches
- Table, Bench, Chair by Sam Hecht
- Bread Shoes by R&E Praspaliauskas
- Nendo bases furniture for Walt Disney …Japan on Winnie-the-Pooh characters
- Modern Times by Johannes Tjernberg & R…asmus Malbert
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories