Evo Giant features a large 42-millimetre polished stainless-steel case with a black leather strap that attaches directly to the face without lugs. The size of the face allows the focus to be on the markings and famous red ticker, which resembles the shape of a railways guard’s signalling disc.
Evo Giant is the fourth timepiece in our range of Mondaine watches. The Swiss railway clocks that inspired the collection were designed in 1944 by Zurich-born engineer Hans Hilfiker and have since become a design classic that represent the legendary punctuality of the Swiss rail network.
- Simple Convenience iron by Laura Nelson
- Gareth Pugh dresses models like abominab…le snowmen and wind-up toys
- Nir Meiri's double-headed 2 Moons lamp m…imics celestial bodies
- Dream music video by Cauboyz
- Kaarsrecht Glas by Pascal Smelik
- The Hatton and Hyde ranges by Assemblyro…om
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- Pixel animations at London 2012 Olympic …closing ceremony by Crystal CG
- Laputa by Outofstock
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories