Evo Giant features a large 42-millimetre polished stainless-steel case with a black leather strap that attaches directly to the face without lugs. The size of the face allows the focus to be on the markings and famous red ticker, which resembles the shape of a railways guard’s signalling disc.
Evo Giant is the fourth timepiece in our range of Mondaine watches. The Swiss railway clocks that inspired the collection were designed in 1944 by Zurich-born engineer Hans Hilfiker and have since become a design classic that represent the legendary punctuality of the Swiss rail network.
- London by Hand by Jenni Sparks at Dezeen… Super Store
- Interactive slideshow: furniture and hom…eware from Danish brand Hay
- Star System by Enrico Buscemi and Piergi…orgio Leone
- Dezeen's top ten projects at Design Acad…emy Eindhoven graduation show
- Grip by Marco Dessi for Lobmeyr
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Pia Wüstenber…g
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at the… V&A
- M6 chair by Joe Buttigieg
- Peca's Lava plates are made from half-po…lished volcanic stone
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories