Evo Giant features a large 42-millimetre polished stainless-steel case with a black leather strap that attaches directly to the face without lugs. The size of the face allows the focus to be on the markings and famous red ticker, which resembles the shape of a railways guard’s signalling disc.
Evo Giant is the fourth timepiece in our range of Mondaine watches. The Swiss railway clocks that inspired the collection were designed in 1944 by Zurich-born engineer Hans Hilfiker and have since become a design classic that represent the legendary punctuality of the Swiss rail network.
- Boxes by five Japanese architects: Derol…l curated by Eizo Okada
- Melissa shoes by Zaha Hadid Architects
- Bendable Interior Objects by Form Us Wit…h Love
- Peapod electric car by Chrysler
- Food Huggers by Adrienne McNicholas and …Michelle Ivankovic
- Rough & Smooth collection by Tom Dixon
- iQ by Toyota
- Da Morto A Orto by Peter Bottazzi and De…nise Bonapace
- Double Dutch curated by Jane Withers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories