Dezeen Watch Store: the latest version of Record by architect and designer Achille Castiglioni comes with a striking black face, and both yellow and purple interchangeable leather straps.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. He collaborated with Swiss designer and friend Max Hubert for the watch face, with large playful numbers that make it easy to read the time.
Record comes in two sizes, small (30mm case) and medium (36mm case). The small 30mm case is best suited for a female wrist, whilst the medium 36mm case would fit well on both ladies and gentlemen.
- Wonderwall’s Bape Kids opens in Tokyo
- Arper showcases Saya and Juno chairs at …new London showroom
- Interactive slideshow: Nordic designers …create furniture, lighting and accessories for Muuto
- Timeline by Luca Nichetto for Skultuna
- Living-Tools by Yi-Cong Lu
- Shelframe by Bahbak Hashemi-Nezhad
- WaterDream by Nendo for Axor
- De La Espada launches new Luca Nichetto …work at New York Design Week
- Lightwood Chair by Jasper Morrison
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories