Dezeen Watch Store: the latest version of Record by architect and designer Achille Castiglioni comes with a striking black face, and both yellow and purple interchangeable leather straps.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. He collaborated with Swiss designer and friend Max Hubert for the watch face, with large playful numbers that make it easy to read the time.
Record comes in two sizes, small (30mm case) and medium (36mm case). The small 30mm case is best suited for a female wrist, whilst the medium 36mm case would fit well on both ladies and gentlemen.
- Craig Green constructs giant fabric veil…s for Spring Summer 2016 fashion collection
- Aquaduct by IDEO
- Osmosis by Arik Levy
- DZHUS resuscitates Totalitarian aestheti…c for Autumn Winter 2015 fashion collection
- In The Woods by Karen Ryan
- Marcel Wanders retrospective opens at th…e Stedelijk Museum
- Lava combines western and eastern symbol…s to create "universal" icons
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Arik Levy
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: 40% off …Mutewatch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories