Dezeen Watch Store: the latest version of Record by architect and designer Achille Castiglioni comes with a striking black face, and both yellow and purple interchangeable leather straps.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. He collaborated with Swiss designer and friend Max Hubert for the watch face, with large playful numbers that make it easy to read the time.
Record comes in two sizes, small (30mm case) and medium (36mm case). The small 30mm case is best suited for a female wrist, whilst the medium 36mm case would fit well on both ladies and gentlemen.
- Farmiloe Building at Clerkenwell Desig…n Week
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger for Lo…renz at Dezeen Watch Store
- André Fu creates "modern Asian" insta…llation for COS presentation in Hong Kong
- Casa Slamp by Nigel Coates
- SIRE glasses by Aekae
- The World's Longest Table For All Cult…ures by UNStudio
- Adidas unveils sports shoes made from …recycled ocean waste
- Industrial Facility's w152 lamps charg…e electronic devices
- Louche glassware by Mathias Hahn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories