Dezeen Watch Store: the latest version of Record by architect and designer Achille Castiglioni comes with a striking black face, and both yellow and purple interchangeable leather straps.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. He collaborated with Swiss designer and friend Max Hubert for the watch face, with large playful numbers that make it easy to read the time.
Record comes in two sizes, small (30mm case) and medium (36mm case). The small 30mm case is best suited for a female wrist, whilst the medium 36mm case would fit well on both ladies and gentlemen.
- Balanced by Mischer’Traxler at Wait an…d See
- Smoke by Maarten Baas
- Ontwerpduo bases Fairytale Furniture col…lection on fantasy stories
- 3D scanning will be used to create "uniq…ue fitted clothing"
- Mirror by Tetsuo Kondo Architects
- Design Tide Tokyo 2008
- House Numbers Project by Medium
- Tokyo Fiber Senseware ’09 in Milan
- New work by Chris Kabel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories