Dezeen Watch Store: the latest version of Record by architect and designer Achille Castiglioni comes with a striking black face, and both yellow and purple interchangeable leather straps.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. He collaborated with Swiss designer and friend Max Hubert for the watch face, with large playful numbers that make it easy to read the time.
Record comes in two sizes, small (30mm case) and medium (36mm case). The small 30mm case is best suited for a female wrist, whilst the medium 36mm case would fit well on both ladies and gentlemen.
- Yves Behar on skeuomorphic design and Ap…ple
- Kami pots by Ett La Benn
- Kiosk at SCP by Michael Marriott
- Dezeen’s Milan favourites
- Join by Ding3000
- John Astbury and Kyuhyung Cho launch Fad…e bathroom collection
- Design Department Store at SCP
- Nordic designers collaborate to create S…AM table for Fogia
- Objects in Disguise by Tove Thambert
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories