Dezeen Watch Store will be popping up once again at Clerkenwell Design Week in London over the next three days. Visit us at the Farmiloe Building at 34 St John St where we will have all of our latest watches and a selection of our best-selling collection, including BN0042 by Braun (pictured above).
We will be presenting new watch models, including our Mondaine collection featuring Evo Giant (above), plus we will have some of our most popular watches from NAVA (Plicate by NAVA pictured below), Uniform Wares and Ziiiro.
We will also be offering customers the chance to join our exclusive Dezeen Watch Store Club during Clerkenwell Design Week, where all members get access to our special offer: buy any sale watch and get a second sale watch half price. Visit us to find out more details.
The pop-up shop will run from Tuesday 21 May to Thursday 23 May and will be open from 10am until 9pm each day. You can find us in unit VO10 on the historic Farmiloe Building's first floor. Entry is free but visitors should register first here.
- Enzo Mari knife inspires twisting scul…pture at Goodwood 2015
- "An era is drawing to an end for Itali…an design"
- Pop-up Linen wardrobe by Renate Nederp…el folds flat for easy transportation
- Will.i.am launches eyewear range with …designer George Gorrow
- Moooi launches carpet company that can… print photo-realistic designs
- Tailored Wood by Raw Edges for Cappell…ini
- A New Bus for London by Matthew Heywoo…d
- Chariot by GamFratesi for Casamania
- Seven Deadly Glasses by Kacper Hamilto…n
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories