Dezeen Watch Store will be popping up once again at Clerkenwell Design Week in London over the next three days. Visit us at the Farmiloe Building at 34 St John St where we will have all of our latest watches and a selection of our best-selling collection, including BN0042 by Braun (pictured above).
We will be presenting new watch models, including our Mondaine collection featuring Evo Giant (above), plus we will have some of our most popular watches from NAVA (Plicate by NAVA pictured below), Uniform Wares and Ziiiro.
We will also be offering customers the chance to join our exclusive Dezeen Watch Store Club during Clerkenwell Design Week, where all members get access to our special offer: buy any sale watch and get a second sale watch half price. Visit us to find out more details.
The pop-up shop will run from Tuesday 21 May to Thursday 23 May and will be open from 10am until 9pm each day. You can find us in unit VO10 on the historic Farmiloe Building's first floor. Entry is free but visitors should register first here.
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for Tra…falgar Square
- Felt-upholstered rocking chair by Gianca…rlo Cutello
- Myrkr Chair by WORD
- The Tournament by Jaime Hayón
- Decouper Toile Collection and Bloody Hel…l by Timorous Beasties
- dezeen's new logo
- Commuter by Levi’s
- Nendo reconfigures office furniture elem…ents into hybrid designs for Kokuyo
- Koloro-wagon stacking wooden storage box…es by Torafu Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories