Dezeen Watch Store will be popping up once again at Clerkenwell Design Week in London over the next three days. Visit us at the Farmiloe Building at 34 St John St where we will have all of our latest watches and a selection of our best-selling collection, including BN0042 by Braun (pictured above).
We will be presenting new watch models, including our Mondaine collection featuring Evo Giant (above), plus we will have some of our most popular watches from NAVA (Plicate by NAVA pictured below), Uniform Wares and Ziiiro.
We will also be offering customers the chance to join our exclusive Dezeen Watch Store Club during Clerkenwell Design Week, where all members get access to our special offer: buy any sale watch and get a second sale watch half price. Visit us to find out more details.
The pop-up shop will run from Tuesday 21 May to Thursday 23 May and will be open from 10am until 9pm each day. You can find us in unit VO10 on the historic Farmiloe Building's first floor. Entry is free but visitors should register first here.
- Pretty Vacant by Rietveld Landscape
- Mondaine Simply Elegant at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Campana Brothers video interview 2
- Playtime by Ludovic Renson
- Nine of the best rain-inspired designs
- Chamber design gallery opens in New York…'s Chelsea
- The Right Kind of Wrong by Anthony Burri…ll and Michael Marriott
- Fiona Paxton at The Temporium
- "I'm interested in what the future might… look like" - Asif Khan at Dezeen Live
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories