Dezeen Watch Store will be popping up once again at Clerkenwell Design Week in London over the next three days. Visit us at the Farmiloe Building at 34 St John St where we will have all of our latest watches and a selection of our best-selling collection, including BN0042 by Braun (pictured above).
We will be presenting new watch models, including our Mondaine collection featuring Evo Giant (above), plus we will have some of our most popular watches from NAVA (Plicate by NAVA pictured below), Uniform Wares and Ziiiro.
We will also be offering customers the chance to join our exclusive Dezeen Watch Store Club during Clerkenwell Design Week, where all members get access to our special offer: buy any sale watch and get a second sale watch half price. Visit us to find out more details.
The pop-up shop will run from Tuesday 21 May to Thursday 23 May and will be open from 10am until 9pm each day. You can find us in unit VO10 on the historic Farmiloe Building's first floor. Entry is free but visitors should register first here.
- Mary Katrantzou contrasts Modernist shap…es with "horror vacui" details for Autumn Winter 2015
- Ski suits with solar-powered lights by W…illy Bogner
- DIY Lampshades by Mostlikely
- Music Cage by Nendo
- André Chiote illustrates Brazil's World… Cup stadiums
- SCP at Maison & Objet
- Marc Newson's "streamlined" 486 shotgun …unveiled by Beretta
- Inception dish rack shaped like Manhatta…n by Luca Nichetto launches in New York
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wieki… Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories