New York designer Bradley Ferrada presented an elongated chair with a faceted back at NYCxDESIGN this week.
Perch combines its folded back with a gently sloping seat that extends outwards to form a leg rest, allowing for a variety of sitting positions.
"You can face forward and socialise or put up a leg, get into a corner, focus in on a book, and disconnect from your immediate preoccupations," explains Bradley Ferrada.
The chair is composed of bent tubular steel legs and a wooden frame, with foam padding upholstered in a felt-like fabric.
- Sweatshirt by The T-Shirt Issue appear…s to melt
- Catalytic Clothing by Helen Storey and… Tony Ryan
- BioElectric by Jeongwon Ji
- Catastrophe by Maxim Velcovsky
- Light Blubs Special Editions by Pieke …Bergmans
- Straw by Osko+Deichmann
- Moleskine Livescribe Notebooks transfe…r ideas from paper to screen
- Benjamin Hubert patterns ceramic conta…iners with raised seams
- Monica Förster creates outdoor candle… holders from synthetic stone slabs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories