New York designer Bradley Ferrada presented an elongated chair with a faceted back at NYCxDESIGN this week.
Perch combines its folded back with a gently sloping seat that extends outwards to form a leg rest, allowing for a variety of sitting positions.
"You can face forward and socialise or put up a leg, get into a corner, focus in on a book, and disconnect from your immediate preoccupations," explains Bradley Ferrada.
The chair is composed of bent tubular steel legs and a wooden frame, with foam padding upholstered in a felt-like fabric.
- Cast Desk Tidy by Benjamin Hubert
- Giovannoni WASHLET by Stefano Giovannoni… for TOTO
- Chapel of the Assumption Interior by Joh…n Doe
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Wooden Giants by PostlerFerguson
- Dezeen Platform: Ariane Prin
- Drawing Machine by All Lovely Stuff
- Poles Apart by Adrian Bergman
- Up to 25% off in the Dezeen Watch Store …winter sale
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories