Light from small ceramic pendants is bounced off large steel bowls to form these lamps by London designers Studio Vit.
The Globe lights comprise matte ceramic spheres on long flexes, which can be used on their own, grouped together or directed onto the bowls.
Each steel bowl is painted gloss white and they can either be placed on a surface or wall-mounted.
"The collection explores how geometric volumes relate to each other and the juxtaposition of materials and light," say Studio Vit designers Helena and Veronica.
The pair presented their work at the Salone Satellite showcase for young designers at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last month.
Past projects by the Swedish duo include glass lamps with marble collars and a modular storage system comprising eleven different boxes.
Photographs are by Annabel Elston.
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Dezeen archive: packaging
- Design Art London 2007
- Acorn lights by Vasiliy Butenko
- Axor Bouroullec by Ronan & Erwan Bouroul…lec
- Mossa Chair by Simone Simonelli for Prom…osedia
- Catcher by Joseph Joseph
- Mormedi's e-cigarette is designed as a p…ersonal accessory
- NeoLithic by Matthias Kaeding
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories