Light from small ceramic pendants is bounced off large steel bowls to form these lamps by London designers Studio Vit.
The Globe lights comprise matte ceramic spheres on long flexes, which can be used on their own, grouped together or directed onto the bowls.
Each steel bowl is painted gloss white and they can either be placed on a surface or wall-mounted.
"The collection explores how geometric volumes relate to each other and the juxtaposition of materials and light," say Studio Vit designers Helena and Veronica.
The pair presented their work at the Salone Satellite showcase for young designers at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan last month.
Past projects by the Swedish duo include glass lamps with marble collars and a modular storage system comprising eleven different boxes.
Photographs are by Annabel Elston.
- Raf Simons tailors textured Kvadrat fa…brics into men's outerwear
- Martin the Mule by Ibride
- Terrastool by the Campana Brothers for… Galerie Kreo
- Else vases by Michal Fargo moulded fro…m torn foam blocks
- Claesson Koivisto Rune launches wallpa…per collection influenced by Modernism
- Marina Bautier furniture collection fo…r Id√©e
- Dressed Up Furniture by KAMKAM
- The Mirror exhibition by OKOLO and Kl√…°ra Ň†umov√°
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: get 40…% off Deckster by N-Product
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories