These pendant lamps designed by London studio Faudet-Harrison for design brand SCP comprise two concentric cylinders.
Each boundary light is composed of two spun aluminium circles, connected by small stainless steel fixings and hung from a white braided cable.
The inner circles are powder-coated in pebble grey with ends that curve gently inwards, while the outer circles are powder-coated in white.
The lamps are available in three variations - the 120 is a spotlight, the 300 is an ambient light and the 320 is both a spot and ambient light.
Boundary lights were on show at Clerkenwell Design Week in London last week. Other lights on show at the event included a pendant lamp made from twenty-six cable ties and lamps based on glass vats found in a milking parlour.
- Ora-Ito at Belgrade Design Week
- Tube Chair by Plant&Moss
- Tubular installation forms backdrop for …Issey Miyake menswear campaign
- Heinz Mack installs towering golden colu…mns on a Venetian island
- Designed in Hackney: Hackney Empireby Ho…use of Hackney
- 10 architecture and design exhibitions w…e're looking forward to in 2015
- Messy tablecloth and REM bed by AZEdesig…n
- Espresso Solo by Shmuel Linski
- Lianne Polinder's Technomimicry textiles… are based on LCD screens and solar panels
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories