These pendant lamps designed by London studio Faudet-Harrison for design brand SCP comprise two concentric cylinders.
Each boundary light is composed of two spun aluminium circles, connected by small stainless steel fixings and hung from a white braided cable.
The inner circles are powder-coated in pebble grey with ends that curve gently inwards, while the outer circles are powder-coated in white.
The lamps are available in three variations - the 120 is a spotlight, the 300 is an ambient light and the 320 is both a spot and ambient light.
Boundary lights were on show at Clerkenwell Design Week in London last week. Other lights on show at the event included a pendant lamp made from twenty-six cable ties and lamps based on glass vats found in a milking parlour.
- Min-Kyu Choi wins Brit Insurance Design …of the Year Award 2010
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- DesignTide in Tokyo 2007 details
- Beams Chair by Eric and Johnny Design St…udio
- Pond by Nendo for Moroso
- Locale Office Furniture by Industrial Fa…cility for Herman Miller
- Onduler and Sakulight by Chihiro Tanaka
- Moustache products to form breathing ins…tallation at Spazio Rossana Orlandi
- Simon Legald simplifies wine accessories… for Normann Copenhagen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories