These pendant lamps designed by London studio Faudet-Harrison for design brand SCP comprise two concentric cylinders.
Each boundary light is composed of two spun aluminium circles, connected by small stainless steel fixings and hung from a white braided cable.
The inner circles are powder-coated in pebble grey with ends that curve gently inwards, while the outer circles are powder-coated in white.
The lamps are available in three variations - the 120 is a spotlight, the 300 is an ambient light and the 320 is both a spot and ambient light.
Boundary lights were on show at Clerkenwell Design Week in London last week. Other lights on show at the event included a pendant lamp made from twenty-six cable ties and lamps based on glass vats found in a milking parlour.
- Uflex bandage snaps around a wound and i…nflates to stop bleeding
- Campanas in talks with Disney
- Soft side tables by Curtis Popp
- Hide & Seek by THINKK Studio
- Jan Vacek designs lamps shaped like cond…oms
- New photos of work by Heath Nash
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto 2
- DIY Series by Andre Pereira
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswijk… for Moooi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories