These pendant lamps designed by London studio Faudet-Harrison for design brand SCP comprise two concentric cylinders.
Each boundary light is composed of two spun aluminium circles, connected by small stainless steel fixings and hung from a white braided cable.
The inner circles are powder-coated in pebble grey with ends that curve gently inwards, while the outer circles are powder-coated in white.
The lamps are available in three variations - the 120 is a spotlight, the 300 is an ambient light and the 320 is both a spot and ambient light.
Boundary lights were on show at Clerkenwell Design Week in London last week. Other lights on show at the event included a pendant lamp made from twenty-six cable ties and lamps based on glass vats found in a milking parlour.
- Katharina Gross adapts candle-making p…rocess to create wax tables
- SO-IL wraps white plastic around New Y…ork's Storefront gallery
- Tour Eiffel and Taj Mahal by Studio Jo…b
- Drip Grip and XY by Nosigner
- Safety Vase by Hannah Niskanen-Benady
- Blå Station launches mobile Morris Jr… chair
- Michael Anastassiades creates minimal …lighting designs from glowing spheres
- "Start a recycling centre" with Dave H…akkens' Precious Plastic factory
- Family of OLEDs by Johanna Schoemaker
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories