These pendant lamps designed by London studio Faudet-Harrison for design brand SCP comprise two concentric cylinders.
Each boundary light is composed of two spun aluminium circles, connected by small stainless steel fixings and hung from a white braided cable.
The inner circles are powder-coated in pebble grey with ends that curve gently inwards, while the outer circles are powder-coated in white.
The lamps are available in three variations - the 120 is a spotlight, the 300 is an ambient light and the 320 is both a spot and ambient light.
Boundary lights were on show at Clerkenwell Design Week in London last week. Other lights on show at the event included a pendant lamp made from twenty-six cable ties and lamps based on glass vats found in a milking parlour.
- 12 Blocks project by Loom Studio
- Ski suits with solar-powered lights by W…illy Bogner
- Emilio Nanni's Spy chair features a thin… seat to expose its frame
- Beau Sauvage at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Inaugural collection by Petite Friture
- Droog and Barry Friedman's Smart Deco
- Objets Nomades for Louis Vuitton
- Docks en Seine Signage by Nicolas Vrigna…ud
- KiBiSi by Kilo Design, BIG and Skibsted …Ideation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories