The watch has a striking black face with large playful numbers designed by Max Hubert, a Swiss designer and friend of Castiglioni’s.
The three chronograph dials count the seconds, minutes and hours when the stopwatch function is activated using the buttons on the side of the watch case. This men's watch has a 243mm long strap and a 40mm diameter case.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. Record was originally designed with a white face, black markings and a red or black strap. See the full collection here.
- Pressedleathershoe by Marloes ten Bhöme…r
- Carl Hansen & Søn updates Hans J Wegner…'s reversible tray table with smoked oak surfaces
- Interactive slideshow: explore all the p…roducts showcased at Moooi's Milan exhibition
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Designer Glass Competition winner
- e15 unveils wood and marble home accesso…ries collection
- Grace K handbags and So K sandals by Kar…tell
- MINI and Touring Superleggera unveil ope…n-top concept car
- Flame by Tom Dixon 2
- Felt-upholstered rocking chair by Gianca…rlo Cutello
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories