The watch has a striking black face with large playful numbers designed by Max Hubert, a Swiss designer and friend of Castiglioni’s.
The three chronograph dials count the seconds, minutes and hours when the stopwatch function is activated using the buttons on the side of the watch case. This men's watch has a 243mm long strap and a 40mm diameter case.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. Record was originally designed with a white face, black markings and a red or black strap. See the full collection here.
- Norse chair by Simon Pengelly for Modus
- Coupé Concept by MINI
- Favourite Things by Chen Karlsson
- Quentin de Coster's Lasso light is shape…d like a torch
- Centanni Stool by James Irvine for Disci…pline
- Urban-C by Jennifer Newman
- Levels lamp by Form Us With Love for One… Nordic
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- Meaningless Excitement Spring Summer 201…4 fashion collection by Y-3 and Peter Saville
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories