The watch has a striking black face with large playful numbers designed by Max Hubert, a Swiss designer and friend of Castiglioni’s.
The three chronograph dials count the seconds, minutes and hours when the stopwatch function is activated using the buttons on the side of the watch case. This men's watch has a 243mm long strap and a 40mm diameter case.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. Record was originally designed with a white face, black markings and a red or black strap. See the full collection here.
- Table, Bench, Chair by Sam Hecht
- Fornasetti II Collection for Cole & So…n
- Form 6 G3 vibrator by Jimmyjane
- Ladder Coat Rack by Yenwen Tseng
- The Drop Series by Olivia Decaris
- FIELD creates sculptural virtual reali…ty helmets for Violescence exhibition
- Stuart Shave Modern Art gallery by Dav…id Kohn Architects
- Italian designers continue marble tile… recycling project with Little Gerla vases
- Claesson Koivisto Rune extends its W13…1aluminium lighting range for Wästberg
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories