The watch has a striking black face with large playful numbers designed by Max Hubert, a Swiss designer and friend of Castiglioni’s.
The three chronograph dials count the seconds, minutes and hours when the stopwatch function is activated using the buttons on the side of the watch case. This men's watch has a 243mm long strap and a 40mm diameter case.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. Record was originally designed with a white face, black markings and a red or black strap. See the full collection here.
- Lighting by e15 to debut in Milan
- Dezeen Watch Store: get £50 off VOID V0…1 LED watch
- Sealed Chair by François Dumas
- The D*Table by The D*Haus Company
- Door reinvented with folding mechanism b…y Klemens Torggler
- 6x3 Burr Puzzle Table by Petar Zaharinov
- Log Table by Trust in Design
- WhiteOut by SpaceOperaForm
- Lee Broom's fake department store instal…lation opens in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories