The watch has a striking black face with large playful numbers designed by Max Hubert, a Swiss designer and friend of Castiglioni’s.
The three chronograph dials count the seconds, minutes and hours when the stopwatch function is activated using the buttons on the side of the watch case. This men's watch has a 243mm long strap and a 40mm diameter case.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. Record was originally designed with a white face, black markings and a red or black strap. See the full collection here.
- Kelly by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Tacc…hini
- W101 by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Wäst…berg
- New 300 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Familiar/Foreign by George Coffin
- Vindobona by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Opus Incertum by Sean Yoo for Casamania
- Materiality by Benjamin Hubert
- Driverless cars and OLED headlights by A…udi at CES 2013
- Bench by Raw Edges for Bench 10
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories