The watch has a striking black face with large playful numbers designed by Max Hubert, a Swiss designer and friend of Castiglioni’s.
The three chronograph dials count the seconds, minutes and hours when the stopwatch function is activated using the buttons on the side of the watch case. This men's watch has a 243mm long strap and a 40mm diameter case.
Castiglioni designed the Record watch in 2000 for Italian design brand Alessi, making it one of the last products he worked on. Record was originally designed with a white face, black markings and a red or black strap. See the full collection here.
- Woodworker designs solid ash bike for "e…xceptional comfort"
- Deimatic Clothing mimics animal defence …mechanisms to get women cycling
- The Right Kind of Wrong by Anthony Burri…ll and Michael Marriott
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: get 40% …off Deckster by N-Product
- SEAM roto-moulded lighting by Annika Fry…e
- Haptic Chair by Trine Kjaer Design Studi…o
- A utensil is not just a utensil by James… Stoklund
- Musical Chairs by Bobby Petersen
- Robotic arms create custom furniture in …Kram/Weisshaar's Robochop installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories