The 251 Series takes inspiration from the simple, legible elegance of a gentlemen’s dress watch.
Contemporary touches including the baton-style hands, raised hour markers and 39-milimetre case update this classic design, resulting in an extremely wearable modern dress watch.
The 251 Series is available with a bead-blasted, PVD coated, gunmetal-grey stainless steel case and a rich tan 230-milimetre Italian leather strap.
- Arne Quinze at Galerie Pierre Bergé &… Associés
- Minimal Nativity Set made of plain woo…den blocks by Emilie Voirin
- Pool exhibits geometric furniture in f…ormer school for Biennale Interieur 2014
- Seungji Mun's Economical Chair is desi…gned to minimise waste
- Federico Babina's Archizoom transforms… iconic buildings into movie posters
- Michael Sodeau uses Formula 1 engineer…ing to create carbon-fibre Halo chair
- Formafantasma uses saxophones and a br…ass pendulum to track the passing of time
- Dezeen archive: shoes by architects
- ByBrown designs Raindress for style-co…nscious female cyclists
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories