The 251 Series takes inspiration from the simple, legible elegance of a gentlemen’s dress watch.
Contemporary touches including the baton-style hands, raised hour markers and 39-milimetre case update this classic design, resulting in an extremely wearable modern dress watch.
The 251 Series is available with a bead-blasted, PVD coated, gunmetal-grey stainless steel case and a rich tan 230-milimetre Italian leather strap.
- Palma cookware by Jasper Morrison for Oi…gen
- Euclide watches by Michael Young
- Flip mirror by Javier Moreno Studio for …Normann Copenhagen
- Caged Message vases by Alexis Themistocl…eous
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Wrap Magazine
- Christmas Tree Furniture by Fabien Cappe…llo
- Kitchen Insects by Sayaka Yamamoto
- Money bowls by Arthur Analts and Rudolph… Strelis
- Marcel Wanders launches Crochet Chair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories