Product news: magazines can be arranged at awkward angles within this sculptural magazine rack by Italian designer Marco Ripa.
Assembled from steel rods, the Who's Next magazine rack comprises a cube-shaped frame with an additional rectangle dissecting its centre.
"It's based on the overlapping of a cube and a parallelepiped," explains Marco Ripa. "We are able to see only the essential structure, just what is necessary to create the shape, in a positive-negative game where you can't tell what there is and what there is not."
Magazines can be slotted between the two forms, or fanned out across the base.
Each piece is hand made and finished in a white powder coating.
Other magazine racks featured on Dezeen include one inspired by the crates used to store old vinyl records and one integrated with the arm of a chair.
- Portrait by Fredrikson Stallard
- Verner Panton influences colour palette …for Sibling's Autumn Winter 2015 collection
- Oogst 1000 Wonderland by Tjep.
- "It's all about brand – a designer's n…ame is powerful" – Benjamin Hubert at Dezeen Live
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- Martin the Mule by Ibride
- MINI Scooter E Concept
- Numen/For Use creates inhabitable "corpo…real" installation with sticky tape
- Flying City Tableware by Carsten Höller… for Nymphenburg
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories