Product news: magazines can be arranged at awkward angles within this sculptural magazine rack by Italian designer Marco Ripa.
Assembled from steel rods, the Who's Next magazine rack comprises a cube-shaped frame with an additional rectangle dissecting its centre.
"It's based on the overlapping of a cube and a parallelepiped," explains Marco Ripa. "We are able to see only the essential structure, just what is necessary to create the shape, in a positive-negative game where you can't tell what there is and what there is not."
Magazines can be slotted between the two forms, or fanned out across the base.
Each piece is hand made and finished in a white powder coating.
Other magazine racks featured on Dezeen include one inspired by the crates used to store old vinyl records and one integrated with the arm of a chair.
- Shoes by Tracey Neuls and Tord Boontje… for Selfridges
- David Adjaye pavilion unveiled
- Design Week Hot 50
- Barber and Osgerby design glass cabine…ts to showcase their own "quantities of junk"
- Wired Store Annex by Tronic Studio
- Fixperts by Daniel Charny and James Ca…rrigan
- Mindcraft by Danish Crafts
- John Astbury and Kyuhyung Cho launch F…ade bathroom collection
- Glowing indoor forest made from paper …by Orproject
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories