Product News: Note Design Studio of Stockholm has created a set of wire candle holders that look different depending on where you stand.
"Depending on that point of view, things will change - settings, stories and the way we interpret things," said the designers, likening the effect to the way their product appears to change when seen from different sides.
"From some angles it seems like a flat graphical drawing - move around it and suddenly the graphic lines floats in mid air," they said. "Shadows and shapes change, making it a fun object to interact with."
The pieces are made of powder-coated steel wire and come in a wall-mounted version for tea lights or a table-top version for tall candles. They're available in white, black, grey, turquoise or terracotta and can be displayed singly or mounted in groups.
Other products by Note Design Studio include porcelain and wood pendant lamps and mobile trolleys to display shoes at a Camper store.
Other candle holders we've featured include candelabras made from a compound of stone and resin by KiBiSi, also for Menu, and a lantern with one glass bubble sitting inside another.
- Clover by Brodie Neill for Kundalini
- Dezeen archive: shoes by architects
- Movie: Nike Basketball Hyper Elite Unifo…rm
- SBTRKT's animated music video follows a …creature through urban dystopia
- Hay pops up in Milan with miniature mark…etplace
- Bits of Wood by Pepe Heykoop
- Meguro office space by Nendo
- Mirror Chairs by Kai Linke
- Desert Storm by Nir Meiri
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories