Product News: Note Design Studio of Stockholm has created a set of wire candle holders that look different depending on where you stand.
"Depending on that point of view, things will change - settings, stories and the way we interpret things," said the designers, likening the effect to the way their product appears to change when seen from different sides.
"From some angles it seems like a flat graphical drawing - move around it and suddenly the graphic lines floats in mid air," they said. "Shadows and shapes change, making it a fun object to interact with."
The pieces are made of powder-coated steel wire and come in a wall-mounted version for tea lights or a table-top version for tall candles. They're available in white, black, grey, turquoise or terracotta and can be displayed singly or mounted in groups.
Other products by Note Design Studio include porcelain and wood pendant lamps and mobile trolleys to display shoes at a Camper store.
Other candle holders we've featured include candelabras made from a compound of stone and resin by KiBiSi, also for Menu, and a lantern with one glass bubble sitting inside another.
- Beyond Boundaries, Art and Design by Z…aha Hadid at Ivorypress Space
- Tableware by Kathryn Hinton
- Bon Marché to host Finn Juhl furnitur…e exhibition
- Vostok Cabin by Atelier Van Lieshout
- Dick Van Hoff for Makkum
- Chair shaped like the tail of a peacoc…k by UUfie
- EVO Urban Utility Bike lets cyclists s…wap clip-on accessories
- Eggwave by WertelOberfell for Neff
- Telling the Truth Through False Teeth …by Alex Chinneck
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories