Product News: Note Design Studio of Stockholm has created a set of wire candle holders that look different depending on where you stand.
"Depending on that point of view, things will change - settings, stories and the way we interpret things," said the designers, likening the effect to the way their product appears to change when seen from different sides.
"From some angles it seems like a flat graphical drawing - move around it and suddenly the graphic lines floats in mid air," they said. "Shadows and shapes change, making it a fun object to interact with."
The pieces are made of powder-coated steel wire and come in a wall-mounted version for tea lights or a table-top version for tall candles. They're available in white, black, grey, turquoise or terracotta and can be displayed singly or mounted in groups.
Other products by Note Design Studio include porcelain and wood pendant lamps and mobile trolleys to display shoes at a Camper store.
Other candle holders we've featured include candelabras made from a compound of stone and resin by KiBiSi, also for Menu, and a lantern with one glass bubble sitting inside another.
- Bento by Form Us With Love for One Nordi…c Furniture Company
- Joris Laarman works with Opel
- Robber Baron by Studio Job
- Sofa Collection by Edward Barber & Jay O…sgerby for Knoll
- BioElectric by Jeongwon Ji
- Dior's feminine haute couture fashion sh…ow set against white orchids
- Dezeen competition: win a ride in a desi…gner Flower Car in Milan
- The D*Table by The D*Haus Company
- Roofer by Benjamin Hubert for Fabbian
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories