South Korean design student Jeong Yong has created a prototype armchair with round balls on each arm and leg.
"I wanted to make a chair that is sweet and cute," Jeong Yong told Dezeen. "Candy chair is a simple design with circular points."
The Candy chair features a backrest and seat made from plywood and a solid ash frame.
Yong told Dezeen that Candy is available directly from him and comes in a range of "candy-like" colours including orange, blue and yellow.
Yong is due to graduate next year from Konkuk University Global Campus in Seoul.
Other products by Yong featured on Dezeen include a pair of chairs with grid-like frames based on traditional Korean furniture and a calendar made from three magnetic rings that align to display the date.
Photographs are by the designer.
- Designers reinterpret Ron Arad's Tom V…ac chair
- Renee Nicole Sander creates translucen…t plastic garments for her graduate fashion collection
- Designed in Hackney: Non-lethal mouset…rapsby Roger Arquer
- M6 chair by Joe Buttigieg
- Tongue chair by Arne Jacobsen relaunch…ed by Howe
- dezeen loves... COMPANY'S annual repor…t
- Sun Cutter by Markus Kayser
- Metamorphose Spoons by Alexa Lixfeld
- Something Good produces accessories co…llection in Italy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories