South Korean design student Jeong Yong has created a prototype armchair with round balls on each arm and leg.
"I wanted to make a chair that is sweet and cute," Jeong Yong told Dezeen. "Candy chair is a simple design with circular points."
The Candy chair features a backrest and seat made from plywood and a solid ash frame.
Yong told Dezeen that Candy is available directly from him and comes in a range of "candy-like" colours including orange, blue and yellow.
Yong is due to graduate next year from Konkuk University Global Campus in Seoul.
Other products by Yong featured on Dezeen include a pair of chairs with grid-like frames based on traditional Korean furniture and a calendar made from three magnetic rings that align to display the date.
Photographs are by the designer.
- Family of candle holders created by Simo…n Legald for Normann Copenhagen
- Note Design Studio extends Silo lamp col…lection for Zero
- Patchwork by Amy Hunting
- Handmadelights by Asaf Weinbroom
- Eemeli and Betty by Lincoln Kayiwa
- Hair Glasses by Studio Swine
- Tin Man No. 11 by Kacey Wong
- Dezeen Watch Store at Blickfang Vienna
- Animated music video for Japanese band S…OUR created using spinning CDs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories