South Korean design student Jeong Yong has created a prototype armchair with round balls on each arm and leg.
"I wanted to make a chair that is sweet and cute," Jeong Yong told Dezeen. "Candy chair is a simple design with circular points."
The Candy chair features a backrest and seat made from plywood and a solid ash frame.
Yong told Dezeen that Candy is available directly from him and comes in a range of "candy-like" colours including orange, blue and yellow.
Yong is due to graduate next year from Konkuk University Global Campus in Seoul.
Other products by Yong featured on Dezeen include a pair of chairs with grid-like frames based on traditional Korean furniture and a calendar made from three magnetic rings that align to display the date.
Photographs are by the designer.
- Moritz Putzier designs Cooking Table for… collaborative meal preparation
- Joints by Nathan Wierink
- Hyperion Spotlight by Paul Heijnen
- Dezeen Screen: Rise for Japan by Milton …Glaser
- Dezeen's 10 biggest architecture and des…ign stories of 2014
- Tre by Jonas Trampedach for Arco
- Spaza-De-Move-On by Doung Anwar Jahangee…r
- Design Indaba videos: Revital Cohen
- Chit.Chat and Positive.Negative by J. Ma…yer H.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories