South Korean design student Jeong Yong has created a prototype armchair with round balls on each arm and leg.
"I wanted to make a chair that is sweet and cute," Jeong Yong told Dezeen. "Candy chair is a simple design with circular points."
The Candy chair features a backrest and seat made from plywood and a solid ash frame.
Yong told Dezeen that Candy is available directly from him and comes in a range of "candy-like" colours including orange, blue and yellow.
Yong is due to graduate next year from Konkuk University Global Campus in Seoul.
Other products by Yong featured on Dezeen include a pair of chairs with grid-like frames based on traditional Korean furniture and a calendar made from three magnetic rings that align to display the date.
Photographs are by the designer.
- Heal's launches Ambrose collection for s…pace-starved city dwellers
- Wouldn't it be nice... at Somerset House
- Reframe by Paul Scales and Atelier Kit
- Plants bloom on Mischer'Traxler's table …for Perrier-Jouët when you move away from it
- Formafantasma uses saxophones and a bras…s pendulum to track the passing of time
- Le Cube by Yves Béhar
- Record by Achille Castiglioni at Dezeen …Wach Store
- KHV60 by David Taylor
- Bamboo-steel chair by Nendo for Yii
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories