South Korean design student Jeong Yong has created a prototype armchair with round balls on each arm and leg.
"I wanted to make a chair that is sweet and cute," Jeong Yong told Dezeen. "Candy chair is a simple design with circular points."
The Candy chair features a backrest and seat made from plywood and a solid ash frame.
Yong told Dezeen that Candy is available directly from him and comes in a range of "candy-like" colours including orange, blue and yellow.
Yong is due to graduate next year from Konkuk University Global Campus in Seoul.
Other products by Yong featured on Dezeen include a pair of chairs with grid-like frames based on traditional Korean furniture and a calendar made from three magnetic rings that align to display the date.
Photographs are by the designer.
- Carafe and water filter by Soma
- Burn Burn Burn by Sarah van Gameren
- Mori pendant lamps by Rich Brilliant Wil…ling encase light in a cocoon
- ck IN2U bottle by Stephen Burks
- Manifold by Anthony Leyland
- Wild flowers complete Spring rings by Ga…hee Kang
- Mars Colonisation by ZA Architects
- Rotterdam Chair by Hella Jongerius
- Daan Roosegaarde's glowing Van Gogh cycl…e path to open in the Netherlands
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories