South Korean design student Jeong Yong has created a prototype armchair with round balls on each arm and leg.
"I wanted to make a chair that is sweet and cute," Jeong Yong told Dezeen. "Candy chair is a simple design with circular points."
The Candy chair features a backrest and seat made from plywood and a solid ash frame.
Yong told Dezeen that Candy is available directly from him and comes in a range of "candy-like" colours including orange, blue and yellow.
Yong is due to graduate next year from Konkuk University Global Campus in Seoul.
Other products by Yong featured on Dezeen include a pair of chairs with grid-like frames based on traditional Korean furniture and a calendar made from three magnetic rings that align to display the date.
Photographs are by the designer.
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Kili…an Schindler
- Yulia Yadryshnikova bases capsule fashio…n collection on Luca Nichetto's sofa cover
- L22 chair by Pilot///Wave
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswijk… for Moooi
- Sometimes by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Clue installation by Elevation Workshop
- Long-d by Kitmen Keung
- Masko spiky origami masks for shop windo…w mannequins by 3Gatti Architecture Studio
- Satellite by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen …Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories