The new collection includes the hardwearing 51-30 Chronograph Leather with a rotating stainless steel bezel, a countdown timer and pushers. Water resistant to 30ATM it is designed to withstand almost any outdoor pursuit.
Designed with everyday wear in mind, The Corporal features a bold, easy-to-read face with distinctive, military-inspired indices. The solid stainless steel case and bezel are topped with a hardened mineral crystal lens and the watch threads onto a leather strap.
The Sentry Leather has a large 42-millimetre face with a date window, applied hour indices and printed second markers. The timepiece is set on a lambskin leather strap and fastens with a stainless steel buckle.
The final watch in our collection is The Mellor. The vintage-inspired design includes a hardwearing stainless steel case, and a 38-millimetre face with contrast indices and custom-moulded hands.
Nixon is an American outdoor lifestyle brand specialising in watches, accessories and audio products. The California-based brand was founded by Andy Laats and Chad DiNenna in 1997. The duo wanted to create durable watches that could be worn during active outdoor pursuits, including skating, surfing and skiing.
Orders can be placed now for despatch week commencing 16 September 2013. Shop the Nixon watch collection now »
- Change to the furniture industry "will h…ave to come from designers"
- Rubber Stool by h220430
- Hardcoded Memory by Troika
- Dezeen podcast: Drawing Fashion at the D…esign Museum
- Tile Stove Project by Dick van Hoff for …Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- Foam dipped in rubber becomes seating by… Jo Nagasaka
- Gabriela Ligenza launches 3D-printed hat…s for Ascot
- Print All Over Me debuts homeware line w…ith patterned installation
- Govert Flint's Dynamic Chair turns the b…ody into a computer mouse
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories