The new and improved store includes larger product images and an easy-to-navigate menu, with watch collections grouped by style or category. You can still search by brand or designer, and if you’re looking for some watch inspiration there’s the option to browse all watches.
There’s also a brand new blog, which will bring you regular, watch-related content, including interviews with designers, features about trends and much more.
We currently offer free shipping on UK, EU and international orders above £60.
- Dan Yeffet stacks brass, marble and glas…s into Element vase
- Springs 3D-printed glasses by Ron Arad f…or pq
- Rocky collection by PearsonLloyd
- Cloud Walk Chandelier by Yu Jordy Fu
- Robert Stadler drapes furniture in patte…rned "invisibility cloaks" for MAK museum installation
- Long Distance Watch allows far-flung lov…ers to stay in touch
- Boundaries between analogue and digital …tools "are becoming irrelevant"
- Timeless Objects by Boym Partners
- Blickfang designworkshop: curators
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories